Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah so Ha. It appears my little wifom trapped at least 6 scum. Since it looks like we have a good pool to lynch from now I am going to guess scum will be trying to shoot off my vest tonight. When they do I will be open to attack for the rest of the game, thus town unfortunately won't have me around forever. Due to these detrimental consequences soon to be at hand I just want to remind everybody to not forget my D1 posts. It's clear Ape, once again has solved the mystery faster than the rest of the game.

:animal0029:

At this point, I'd like to put forth a motion to simply state that whoever is behind this alt has won the game. **** town or mafia - you win.

SMC just got Verbal'd. lol.

If I remember correctly (was intoxicated at the time), Verbal didn't get a chance to defend himself. I should know, as I was in his lap at the time. Fake-SMC had a chance and just decided to not reveal as the Cop. Seeing who was behind the alt does not surprise me.

If I'm able to think clearly tomorrow, I'll certainly vote for who I find most scummy.

*sits back in Verbal's lap*

At this point, I'd like to put forth a motion to simply state that whoever is behind this alt has won the game. **** town or mafia - you win.

If I remember correctly (was intoxicated at the time), Verbal didn't get a chance to defend himself. I should know, as I was in his lap at the time. Fake-SMC had a chance and just decided to not reveal as the Cop. Seeing who was behind the alt does not surprise me.

If I'm able to think clearly tomorrow, I'll certainly vote for who I find most scummy.

*sits back in Verbal's lap*

/ pulls pants down

// asks if you want to play twister

I say we set a precedent tomorrow, while we're in a game that doesn't matter, and lynch 80. If you blind lynch someone, you get lynched the next day. We definitely need to put a stop to it somehow.

You’ve got to risk love Clay! I didn’t and look at me, I’m a lonely ghost of a man. It doesn’t mean that you’re never going to get hurt but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love.

I say we set a precedent tomorrow, while we're in a game that doesn't matter, and lynch 80. If you blind lynch someone, you get lynched the next day. We definitely need to put a stop to it somehow.

You’ve got to risk love Clay! I didn’t and look at me, I’m a lonely ghost of a man. It doesn’t mean that you’re never going to get hurt but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from love.

I say we lynch you verbal, for still being butt hurt about blind lynches.

naughty_memes_congrats_spider_man_Meme_base_5-s500x368-146615.jpg

FTR, I dont really care who dies tonight or tomorrow for that matter, as long as someone dies. die die die die kill kill kill kill pew pew pew

Wait, take that back, I dont want JF80 to die...he's my new crazy best friend. I'm going to buy him something really nice.

FTR, I dont really care who dies tonight or tomorrow for that matter, as long as someone dies. die die die die kill kill kill kill pew pew pew

Wait, take that back, I dont want JF80 to die...he's my new crazy best friend. I'm going to buy him something really nice.

Me and Hess

tumblr_ltjvhzPRhs1r4u70yo1_500.jpg

Oh... and I think I found Wombat...?

doesntmatter.jpg

no. Ask JIF about this, he knows a lot about small mammals.

Clay, loving you kept me alive. I should have died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry. I was a fool for leavin’ you and I told him I would never ask for anything again if I could just see you. And you know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive Clay, you brought me home. So I’m gonna stand by my end of the deal, I’m gonna walk away. And I won’t ask you for anything.

I should comod kill you. That's not what Hess would say to my comment. :tongue:

I'm the evolution of Hess. I'm better than the original version. Crazier, funnier, not giving a ****ier and richer. He has a crush on you right? Well, I want to crush you, take that. pew pew pew

Archived