Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So even though I'm the smartest player here, by far, most of you clowns won't listen and vote for 80 ? Think about it .... its 80's game, its a hot mess, and I have handed this scum sucking pig to you on a silver platter.

Dont be stupid !

And SMC is not scum hes just an Idiot Im sure you can forgive him for that ...no ? See ya in five days mother****ers

You aren't staying in character JIF.

OFFICIAL DAY 1 VOTE COUNT

SMC (4) - Ape, Verb, Brett, Pac

Sharrow (2) - Hess, JF80

Ape (2) - Jif, SMC

Hess(1) - BG

JF80 (1) - Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - Vic

Vic (1) - Wombat

Jif (1) - Smash

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Leelou, slats

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

derp derp.

Why does Sharrow have two separate votes?

It's like I don't even exist to you guys.. I vote him and give a couple good reasons and no one says anything but Hess votes him and ZOMG HE MUST BE TEH SCUMZOR.

I wish you were playing. Your dark brown hair caressing your huge shoulders. If we combine our intellects we may be able to figure out how to pass level 3 in Skyrim.

We should f**k, I mean FUSE.

fin.

I would totally have sex with AVM if he was 6'3" 255# with long golden locks and huge biceps. Or if he was looking the other way and didn't know I was there or want to.

You drank bacon?

There is no doubt in my mind that Crusher starts each day with a bacon and Maker's smoothie.

Did Ape and Pac get themselves to parody, or did they get each other like Crusher and JiF? Fake Ape is only slightly less annoying than the standard variety Ape by virtue of his additional posts having much less content to read thru. I have no idea how the real Ape expects anyone to read all of his nonsense. Some people in these games just drone on and on long after they've made whatever weak point they were trying to make, and then seem to think that by repeating it in repeated posts, that it's somehow more coherent. Anyway, the Ape claiming bulletproof is comic genius. I'm hoping he's actually the vig and shoots at himself tonight and claims to have vetted himself as truly bulletproof the following day phase.

As for Pac, he wouldn't claim to be out mowing lawns on a Saturday. For some reason, Pac seems to be ashamed of his landscaping job. He'd instead pretend to be out playing golf with wealthy minorities like Hess. Red Lobster is dead on, though.

Day one is always difficult to get anything out of, and this game even more so as people seem very focused on getting out the funny. Which is excellent, but makes it tough to get a read on anyone. Scum has it easier than ever sitting back while the town takes hits at the most annoying post restrictions. I'm hoping JF80 made fake SMC complain about JF80 all game. That's gold.

There is no doubt in my mind that Crusher starts each day with a bacon and Maker's smoothie.

Did Ape and Pac get themselves to parody, or did they get each other like Crusher and JiF? Fake Ape is only slightly less annoying than the standard variety Ape by virtue of his additional posts having much less content to read thru. I have no idea how the real Ape expects anyone to read all of his nonsense. Some people in these games just drone on and on long after they've made whatever weak point they were trying to make, and then seem to think that by repeating it in repeated posts, that it's somehow more coherent. Anyway, the Ape claiming bulletproof is comic genius. I'm hoping he's actually the vig and shoots at himself tonight and claims to have vetted himself as truly bulletproof the following day phase.

As for Pac, he wouldn't claim to be out mowing lawns on a Saturday. For some reason, Pac seems to be ashamed of his landscaping job. He'd instead pretend to be out playing golf with wealthy minorities like Hess. Red Lobster is dead on, though.

Day one is always difficult to get anything out of, and this game even more so as people seem very focused on getting out the funny. Which is excellent, but makes it tough to get a read on anyone. Scum has it easier than ever sitting back while the town takes hits at the most annoying post restrictions. I'm hoping JF80 made fake SMC complain about JF80 all game. That's gold.

I will be sure to rep this later when I get more rep. Fake BG FTW.

I wanted to watch the NBA All-Star Game last night, but Ladyfriend insisted on us watching the Oscars, so we did. Man, Billy Crystal looks old, older than Christopher Plummer who's 82. HD is not his friend. I was rooting for The Help to win. Not that I watch chick flicks or anything.

i want to wrap you up in bacon and call you my own piggie in a blanket

Crusher yesterday I ran a 5K pulling a wheelbarrow filled with anvils. I think I contracted a mild case of bursitis in my elbow and wondered if you have any suggestions on sportscreames I could use.

I wanted to watch the NBA All-Star Game last night, but Ladyfriend insisted on us watching the Oscars, so we did. Man, Billy Crystal looks old, older than Christopher Plummer who's 82. HD is not his friend. I was rooting for The Help to win. Not that I watch chick flicks or anything.

Pac watching chick flicks on his stolen kindle while steering his John Deere FTMFW!

sorry for not being around this weekend, but I was too busy working graveyard shifts all weekend while using my down time to look for real estate in central america for my retirement and accompanying marijuana farming. it's still too early for my town genius to come through on day one, so I'll help apply some pressure.

Vote: SMC

tl;dr

Well, still a little fuzzy from another party last night. Don't have much to go on right now, but I'm ok with some SMC pressure today.

Unvote: DPR

Vote: SMC

Lynching me would simply be a mercy killing at this point, as my mind is too overloaded with the probabilities of an unbalanced game. I can't even think straight. What am I at, L3?

Were you at that party last night? OMG, my head is still fuzzy too!

Unvote

Vote: EY

Archived