Vincent Jackson to Tampa

BroadwayJ667

What????

Anyway, Hopefully San Diego doesnt move up in the draft to get Floyd. If im correct they're sitting at the 18th pick.

You keep holding out hope this idiot team will draft a WR or get one through FA ... We have our superstar he made a huge SB catch

Amazing how fast teams pounced on WR's not that I really wanted us to get any of the ones that were available but we do lack a true #1 WR and my guess is we will go into this season still needing one and a real threat at runningback. I have no faith this team makes good picks in this upcomming draft and if so I have no faith things will be any easier for Mark Sanchez

Amazing how fast teams pounced on WR's not that I really wanted us to get any of the ones that were available but we do lack a true #1 WR and my guess is we will go into this season still needing one and a real threat at runningback. I have no faith this team makes good picks in this upcomming draft and if so I have no faith things will be any easier for Mark Sanchez

He had Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes in 2010 and still sucked. Sanchez needs to make things easier for himself by not playing sh*tty.

Archived