New Jet fan here...

Just deleted my Bronco's forum account.

Can't wait for Tebow to start. I say.... 3rd game.

Hello everybody!

tim-tebow-6.jpg

If you're waiting for Tebow to start you're going to be very disappointed here.He will never start a single game that Mark Sanchez is healthy for....he is just not a good enough QB to unseat him.

Saying that,he brings a lot to the table as a FOOTBALL PLAYER.He is going to be given packages for game situations where he can excel and enhance the base offense.Our rushing numbers are going to be expanded in large part to these packages.

All in all a very sound move for a team looking to Ground and Pound! Welcome to the board.

I have been a Sanchez fan since he basically told Caroll to fly a kite when he said he was going pro and Carroll was not happy at all. I am a UF grad so yet I do support Tebow. I like Ryan as well, he seems to me that he really cares about his players. As far as the Sanchez/Tebow "controversy" goes. I don't think there is one. I think Sanchez will run his offense and Tebow will have his offense. Two completely different skillsets with these guys. I hope they both stay on the team. I think you guys will be suprised in what Tebow can do for your team. I have never really been a Jets fan but I like to see Sanchez do well mainly because I can't stand Carroll. I like to see Tebow do well because I graduated from Florida. I will be watching the Jets a lot closer this year because of Sanchez and Tebow, more so to see how the Jets utilize Tebow. You guys have to remember Tebow won in Denver in spite of Elway and Fox doing everything they could do to prevent Tebow from having success there. I am not an NFL fan, I am a college football fan. So who knows maybe the Jets grow on me. I would love nothing more than to see the Jets destroy Denver this year if they play each other.

Archived