New Jet fan here...

Just deleted my Bronco's forum account.

Can't wait for Tebow to start. I say.... 3rd game.

Hello everybody!

tim-tebow-6.jpg

How many posts did you have over there? What can we put you down for here?

Just kidding, thanks for signing up. Glad you found the site.

Just deleted my Bronco's forum account.

Can't wait for Tebow to start. I say.... 3rd game.

Hello everybody!

tim-tebow-6.jpg

Kinda tough to respect a person who changes his fan alleigance for one player. I don't like that in the NBA and it's even worse if someone does that in the NFL.

That said, new Jets fans are always welcome.

Kinda tough to respect a person who changes his fan alleigance for one player. I don't like that in the NBA and it's even worse if someone does that in the NFL. That said, new Jets fans are always welcome.

Is there any group that you aren't going after tonight? Just busting you man.... :)

I think I had ~1500 posts as a Bronco fan - mostly in game time threads.

Ohhh... so you're one of them... a game thread post whore. Maxman requires a minimum of 50 posts per game thread. Can you handle that?

Also, we offer fans an opportunity to start the game threads. Please submit to the board what kind of Game Thread you would do to help pump us up for that day's game.

Is there any group that you aren't going after tonight? Just busting you man.... :)

Tonight it's: 1) Carmelo Anthony, 2) those who want to fire Tannenbaum, 3) fake fan

For the rest of the year its: 1) Carmelo Anthony, 2) Undetermined, probably Santonio Holmes

Ohhh... so you're one of them... a game thread post whore. Maxman requires a minimum of 50 posts per game thread. Can you handle that?

Also, we offer fans an opportunity to start the game threads. Please submit to the board what kind of Game Thread you would do to help pump us up for that day's game.

Game threads are a great way to watch a game when you have anger issues. My life has gotten better since I found game time threads for football.

Game threads are a great way to watch a game when you have anger issues. My life has gotten better since I found game time threads for football.

I suggest you read a few of the jets game threads from this season and see if you can handle it. The search function is free here, so if you need help, ask Maxman.

So what is the team looking like for next season? Looked a disorganized last year, no? I've got to brushen up on my NYJ fandom.

About the same it looked at the end of last year except with more question marks. We've lost our top two safeties (position was thin to begin with). Assuming we lose Plax (but I think we'll be okay at WR with Kerley/Turner).

Need a good draft - Safety, LB, O Line (same issues we had last year in the draft)

So what is the team looking like for next season? Looked a disorganized last year, no? I've got to brushen up on my NYJ fandom.

Also, to brush you up on the general consensus on the boards - Our coach is a fat loudmouth who likes feet a little more than the average person. Our GM is a glorified accountant with relatively no football sense. Our starting QB is a prettyboy who is more of a model and less of a QB who is either A) into men or B) into underage girls.

We just ousted our incumbent offensive coordinator who at one point we were convinced was the source of all our problems. Unless it's Sanchez. Or Chemistry. Or Santonio. or Tebow.

Pretty much anything can happen next year - but it'll be interesting.

Now you're caught up. Time to start hating yourself like the rest of us.

Archived