Did Flacco honestly say he was the best QB in football?

Or was I having an acid flashback? But, that doesn't matter, that's like is there intelligent lifeforms in New England....What does matter is New York (the Jets, Rangers, Knicks and Yankees) have the best coaches in professional sports: Rex coaching genius and hysterically entertaining; Tortarella, coaching genius and hysterically funny, and Woodson and Girardi, great coaches and well, great coaches.

Or was I having an acid flashback? But, that doesn't matter, that's like is there intelligent lifeforms in New England....What does matter is New York (the Jets, Rangers, Knicks and Yankees) have the best coaches in professional sports: Rex coaching genius and hysterically entertaining; Tortarella, coaching genius and hysterically funny, and Woodson and Girardi, great coaches and well, great coaches.

Rex coaching genius? LOL!!!!

'Lil Bit Special' timestamp

First two years with Jets: two AFC title games, 4 road wins, basically 1 guarter in each title game from going to the Super Bowl--with a rookie quarterback and based on strictly Ground and Pound. And with personnel he inherited. Defensive coordinator and engineer of the Ravens---enough said? Rex Ryan: genious, when it's all said and done and he has all the Rings, someone will be eating their words. And, if you were real special instead of just a lil, you'd understand that.

First two years with Jets: two AFC title games, 4 road wins, basically 1 guarter in each title game from going to the Super Bowl--with a rookie quarterback and based on strictly Ground and Pound. And with personnel he inherited. Defensive coordinator and engineer of the Ravens---enough said? Rex Ryan: genious, when it's all said and done and he has all the Rings, someone will be eating their words. And, if you were real special instead of just a lil, you'd understand that.

LOL!!! Rex is an idiot head coach. He's a big mouthed buffoon who cant get out of his own way. He was good as D-cor in Baltimore, but here is overmatched.

Sorry you're so blind to how mediocre Rex is. Making it and LOSING 2 AFC championship games are not an accomplishment.

oh btw... making lame jokes about my user name went out of style about 4 years ago.

And learn how to spell genius. Its not genious.

JN seriously needs to institute a post limit before new users are allowed to start threads. Holy crap.

If JN did that you'd have the same old dumbasses talking about the same old dumbass sh*t..instead of talking about how great the Jets are...now if you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't contribute to the conversation.

JN seriously needs to institute a post limit before new users are allowed to start threads. Holy crap.

If JN did that you'd have the same old dumbasses talking about the same old dumbass sh*t..instead of talking about how great the Jets are...now if you don't have anything intelligent to say, don't contribute to the conversation.

Dude. Learn how to quote posts.

See this button here???quote.jpg

use it to quote people's posts to respond to them.

Instead we have a new dumbass talking the same old sh!t.

Not sure you know how a message board works, but here we debate the little things. We're not here to just spout to the world how great the Jets are. If you want to do that., go play on ESPN.

Well if we used that as the basis for posting, you'd still have 0 posts.

oh btw... making lame jokes about my user name went out of style about 4 years ago.

Hey, why don't you change your name to Lil Bit Tarded...because obviously you have the intelligence of a gasseous eruption that just exploded out of my arse--and now that I think about it, and take a big inhalation, that fart had a lot more to say then you will ever...but what do you expected from a Mets fan, surbanite.

Hey, why don't you change your name to Lil Bit Tarded...because obviously you have the intelligence of a gasseous eruption that just exploded out of my arse--and now that I think about it, and take a big inhalation, that fart had a lot more to say then you will ever...but what do you expected from a Mets fan, surbanite.

Whats a surbanite?

You still cant quote posts.

You act like a tough guy on the internet.

You make lame jokes.

What exactly are you contributing here? I dont think JN is a good fit for you. If you cant handle people comments back to you, you dont belong here. We need members who are willing to debate and discuss issues, not just throw around REX IZ THU AWESUM! and insults.

Im not sure how old you are, but if you're older than 15 I fear for you.

Whats a surbanite?

It's someone who has a panda for an icon, has a picture from a Mel Brooks movie, likes the Mets, and has about as much intelligence as the turd I just flushed down the toilet and just adds stupid comments to posts, rather than adding anything intelligent to the conversation, and thinks the whole time he's being wittty, in other words, a turd who has evolved the ability to make assenine comments. Was that a sufficient explanation?

Whats a surbanite?

It's someone who has a panda for an icon, has a picture from a Mel Brooks movie, likes the Mets, and has about as much intelligence as the turd I just flushed down the toilet and just adds stupid comments to posts, rather than adding anything intelligent to the conversation, and thinks the whole time he's being wittty, in other words, a turd who has evolved the ability to make assenine comments. Was that a sufficient explanation?

Another turd joke! Another insult! Another misspelled word! And STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO QUOTE A POST PROPERLY!!! LOL!!!!

How does someone who cant spell worth of sh!t ever make a comment about someone adding something intelligent to the conversation??

What exactly have you added? You're just another loud mouthed internet tough guy throwing around childish comments. Grow the f#ck up. Add something. Hell.. if I have 18,000+ posts here, at some point I contributed something. You havent contributed anything!!!!

I can go on and on all day. Im home sick from work. I thrive off of pissing off dumb f#cks like yourself.

LOL!!! Rex is an idiot head coach. He's a big mouthed buffoon who cant get out of his own way. He was good as D-cor in Baltimore, but here is overmatched.

Sorry you're so blind to how mediocre Rex is. Making it and LOSING 2 AFC championship games are not an accomplishment.

It kind of is though. Not too many HC's have the type of success right out the gates with the worst QB in the league. The guy is a really really good HC. And all signs this offseason are pointing toward him learning from his mistakes and maturing in his role.

He certainly wasnt over-matched when he shut down 3 HOF QB's in the same postseason.

Whats a surbanite?

Pandas are lovable. You're not.

It kind of is though. Not too many HC's have the type of success right out the gates with the worst QB in the league. The guy is a really really good HC. And all signs this offseason are pointing toward him learning from his mistakes and maturing in his role.

He certainly wasnt over-matched when he shut down 3 HOF QB's in the same postseason.

If he won an AFC championship, I'd call that an accomplishment. Losing 2 of them? Nope.

Ive seen nothing in 3 years that tells me he's an adequate HC.

If he won an AFC championship, I'd call that an accomplishment. Losing 2 of them? Nope.

Ive seen nothing in 3 years that tells me he's an adequate HC.

Not having a losing season with some of the worst QB play in the league should be a pretty good indictment of his ability as a HC. Making it to the AFC game in his rookie season with a horrible rookie QB usually is pretty good indication as well. Game planning to shut down 3 HOF QB on the road in the same post season is typically a good sign.

But, whatever, you see it your way, I see it mine. Still want to cuddle with you.

Another turd joke! Another insult! Another misspelled word! And STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO QUOTE A POST PROPERLY!!! LOL!!!!

How does someone .....blah blah blah....

Obviously Lil Bit Tarded is a jackass with nothing better to do than try to start sh*t on message boards...get a f'n. I just flushed you along with a giant turd down the existential crapper....I have nothing left to say about some a$$ clown with nothing better to do all day. This world is filled with a$$ clowns with nothing better to do than get off trying to press other people's buttons. I started the thread about Joe

Flacco, you in your infinite stupidity, started the personal attacks. So plant a a big wet one on my bright red rosy and have a pleasant life, I met the dumbest Met fan alive, but I was mistaken: you are the dumbest Met fan alive. Have a nic life and keep tyring to stir sh*t up and jerk people's chains. If that's how you get your satisfaction in life, you truly are a pathetic, miserable litle pissant.

How does someone .....blah blah blah....

Obviously Lil Bit Tarded is a jackass with nothing better to do than try to start sh*t on message boards...get a f'n. I just flushed you along with a giant turd down the existential crapper....I have nothing left to say about some a$$ clown with nothing better to do all day. This world is filled with a$$ clowns with nothing better to do than get off trying to press other people's buttons. I started the thread about Joe

Flacco, you in your infinite stupidity, started the personal attacks. So plant a a big wet one on my bright red rosy and have a pleasant life, I met the dumbest Met fan alive, but I was mistaken: you are the dumbest Met fan alive. Have a nic life and keep tyring to stir sh*t up and jerk people's chains. If that's how you get your satisfaction in life, you truly are a pathetic, miserable litle pissant.

17 posts and I've already pushed him off the ledge.

What? You cant handle it tough guy? You dont like it I dont come back at you with silly child's humor like yours? You dont like it I keep calling you out for your terrible misspellings and the fact YOU STILL CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!

I am a jackass. I like bashing retards like you who cant come up with some sort of real rebuttal to someone's comments.. all you can do is come up with "turd humor"

What is there to discuss about Joe Flacco? He's a mediocre QB like Sanchize an Teblow.

Ok... Now my turn to have fun. You're an insult to Jets fans everywhere. Yankee fans should be insulted someone like you roots for the same team they do. Im sad that on the day you were conceived, your mother didnt just drop to her knees and take a nice load down her throat. She loves taking a nice load in her mouth.. why didnt she that day? And then she compounded that by not getting an abortion once the Dr's told her she was having a fu#ktard for a baby. And why she didnt throw you in a dumpster after you were born I will never figure out. But we're stuck with you. Mr Turd humor with a dumb username.. How creative you are! ALL CAPITALS! AND UNCREATIVE! At least mine took some time to figure out... yours Im sure you found in that crapper you love so much.

Thanks for letting me have some fun this morning at your expense. And when mommy comes home later, why not show her how you spent your day off from school.

I began this thread. And I did overposte and I did start in with the personal attacks. I apologize to the forum and to Lil Bit Special in particular. I hope it ends here. I'm just a Jets fan and I don't want to detract from the discussion here.

Welcome. You have passed your audition.

Good luck to the Rangers. even though I hope they crash and burn in the playoffs

Archived