MY 1ST MOCK DRAFT

FoxJet

Wow really good job! I hope they don't trade up but if so at least they get Ingram. I'll be surprised if Reiff and Martin fall that far down personally. On Reiff I think it depends how many teams feel he's a G instead of a LT. Martin is falling in most mocks too but I find it hard to believe only b/c LT is so premium. Glenn going before both is interesting. Not sure I'm sold Upshaw, Mercilus and Branch going that early but just like LT, teams will usually reach more for pass rushers. Good picks for Pats unfortunately.

Only problem is you have the Browns taking two WRs with first two picks.

what will they have to give up for that move then agai seattle has a bad gm maybe a our 1st and 3rd we need players hate to loose any pics

the Jets have too many picks right now. no way Tanny uses them all. He wants to allow every draft pick a chance at making the roster. with 9 picks he's gonna be cutting too many. I could easily see him trading some of the non comp picks to move up in rd 1 or even to get back into rd 4. he loves to wheel and deal. and he almost never uses a boatload of picks.

the Jets have too many picks right now. no way Tanny uses them all. He wants to allow every draft pick a chance at making the roster. with 9 picks he's gonna be cutting too many. I could easily see him trading some of the non comp picks to move up in rd 1 or even to get back into rd 4. he loves to wheel and deal. and he almost never uses a boatload of picks.

well be honest i dont see any one worth moving up to get great players will be gone by the 8th pick to give up picks for ok players depth we need depth guy will fall and bad teams will over reach i think drop to 20 or 21 go for hightower and get the 3rd that can be a oline or a fast hb

Archived