INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vow on the spiderbomb that I'm the cop. Let's do this. Leelou.

That's all fine and good, and I'm leaning towards believing you, but we know from SMC's scene that all scum needs is 1 mislynch to win. I'd rather go get the sure bet first.

Don't lynch me. I'm the cop. You'll give the win to scum.

I didn't say anything the past two days since I was trying to find a scum. I would have stayed quiet and under the radar still, but ******* 80 brought into the light that I was on the first scum team. Scum team number 1, not 2. Yeah, ok, I was wrong about Christine being a SK, but it is one of the requirements for scum to win to have her dead. That is why I didn't want to lynch her the first day and do the scum's work for them. Wombat was pushing for her death, and it seemed like a scum agenda. Christine even said I'm not Dom. I had to readjust my game play since 80's play and decided to act a bit wishy washy as I would as scum to avoid a NK since I'd be a better lynch candidate. Nol is clean this round and so is Crusher. The way Vic is pushing for my death I'm thinking he's scum.

Vic

This I dont believe.

LULZ. good

Try. I'm the cop. I got Christine night 1 after

Change and you night 2. It's why I didn't waver.

This I do. <3

I like killing Tina first though. Just in case.

Tina, Leelou, Verb - game over.

Mock Astonishment

I enjoyed you so much better when you left because no one listened to you.

My final 4 scum: Leelou, AVM, Verbal and Crusher.

You do realize that if you told the truth about Tina, that it all switches up...right? lol

And no, I'm not scum.

True statement.

Finally we agree on something. It just took me admitting ECU blows. There's a first time for everything.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Derp. Don't mind me, just dumb old 80 being dumb old 80 here.

And a second time, it would seem.

“We have to kill Leelou,” Vicious insisted.

“No, we have to kill Tina,” JF80 said. “I absolutely know she’s Inception Team.”

“But I know Leelou is Inception Team,” Vicious insisted.

“That’s a lie!” Leelou protested. “You’re Inception Team.”

JF80 put up his hands. “Enough! Trust me on Tina. Who cares if she doesn’t have a chance to protest. She’s bad news. Who’s with me?”

Everyone raised their hands and proceeded to pull out their guns and shoot Tina.

RFischer01.jpg

Tina, Robert Fischer (townie), a self-projection in Robert Fischer’s subconscious, has left the dream level.

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

The end is near … or is it?

Archived