Welcome To GreenIs4Eagles

Maxman

How'd you like the SB???? Do you think McNabb needs some intensive aerobic training? You know, just in case he needs to lead his team down the field with the game on the line or something like that....

:lol: You're mean, Garb.

GreenIs4Eagles: Did he or didn't he blow chunks on the field during the Super Bowl? Did Mitchell really call some plays?

What, 3G??? Hey - I'm sweet, my title says so.... :wink:

McNabb = choker. No two ways about it. He was either gasping for air or hyperventilating. That's exactly the type of leader I'd want - someone who cracks under pressure :roll: ....hey, that reminds me of someone! :lol:

Anyway, although I hate the jerk - you just have to tip your cap to Terrell Owens. Guts and determination, man. Wow.

Still - Philly sucks! :lol:

Since when is my name Verde max???? :shock::lol:

since when are you the grammar police ? i put the comma in...first you whine about the bandwidth and now this...boy you must be fun at parties...bet you won't let anyone put a drink down on a table without a coaster..;):lol:

since when are you the grammar police ? i put the comma in...first you whine about the bandwidth and now this...boy you must be fun at parties...bet you won't let anyone put a drink down on a table without a coaster..;):lol:

That's right, i forgot...math is your thang not english. :-s

I'm alot of fun at parties..if there's rum involved! :twisted:

Archived