any one had any luck asking (jets) for autographs in the mail?

TheShow

Has anyone had any luck sending mail to a player at the jets stadium with a card or something asking for an autograph? when i was a teenager I sent hundreds of cards, baseballs , post cars , ect...ect.. and got a ton back! players ranging from chipper jones, jerome bettis, Joe montana, Mike mussina, david cone, even charles barkleys signed my card and sent it back. I had a few graded and made sure they were actually signed by them, the only one that was a fake so far was JOE MONTANA! it was an auto pen!!! i sent 3 differnt cards to him (at differnt times) and every one of them were exactly the same! then I read on a autograph message board about him and alot of people said that he used an auto pen that he would never sign something for free. I can't remember the site but they had a list of over 1000 players that would actually sign if u sent them something. wish I could remember it.

I kind of got out of the hobby but was looking to get back into it, I'm turning 30 and looking for somthing to make me feel young again! running to the mail box everyday to see if I get any autographs! The only jets I ever got was Vinny! I got out of the whole card thing not to long after that. I jus tbaught a bunch of packs of football cards and got alot of jets, so it made me think aboutt trying to get them signed! so anyone else do this? if so who have u gotten? and also do u know what address I should send them too? everywhere I look it has the old stadium's address to send mail to players.

sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum wassn't sure if I should post it here or the lounge.

oh and one of my favorite autographs i've gotten threw the mail was when Peyton played for the Vols, I got a Neon Orange 3x5 card and asked him to sign it, he wrote "all the best Joe!" Peyton Manning! been hanging on my wall for over a decade! pretty kewl!

Have you given any thought to having sex with women instead?

I'm married. that part of my life is over.

yes 30! and yes I'm 30 and married! sex is the furthest thing from my mind! WoW! the dick's are out tonight,

One person (Faba) actually said somthing useful, Ty faba. still no luck searching for the jets front office address, tried it with metlife and everything I could think of. found a couple email addresses. I'm thinking snail mail is a thing of the past! lol maybe they can email me some autographs and I can print them out! LoL

Archived