Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

I never wavered. He was my favorite. You voted for everyone in the game and tied 3 people together, one of which, ended up town.

Problem with you is, this is normal behavior so I currently dont have a read.

My top 3 after my reread are Pac, Vic and Leelou.

Yes, I know, but in order to claim it (according to CTM) you have to lead the lynch too. I only voted a couple people, and yes, tying people together was a fail, but it did get people like Vic and Pac to come forward and advocate what I was pushing. So if I don't play the way I did, your candidates aren't playing themselves into visibility.

How did you arrive at Leelou instead of Levity? Wombat, Vic and Pac all cooled the heat on Levity at different points.

Vic is obviously scum, unless Verbal was RB'd and NK'ed. I doubt that, we need Vic to flip scum right here. If he does, then I'm feeling really strong about Levity and Pac.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic was snoring loudly as the sun rose over the hills to east. "Will someone shut him up? It's too early to get up!"

"Sure!" And with that Pac drew his sword and chopped Vic's head clean off.

Vicious, The Warlock (Role Cop), has been lynched

yVbcP.jpg

Have you been reading the game little one? I don't care what kind of fancy reveal Vic had in mind. Verb made it quite clear he was going to sleep with Vic and Verb was not scum.

You are shooting back up the boards.

Is this a serious post?

lol

You're next if Vic is town.

Yes, I know, but in order to claim it (according to CTM) you have to lead the lynch too. I only voted a couple people, and yes, tying people together was a fail, but it did get people like Vic and Pac to come forward and advocate what I was pushing. So if I don't play the way I did, your candidates aren't playing themselves into visibility.

How did you arrive at Leelou instead of Levity? Wombat, Vic and Pac all cooled the heat on Levity at different points.

Vic is obviously scum, unless Verbal was RB'd and NK'ed. I doubt that, we need Vic to flip scum right here. If he does, then I'm feeling really strong about Levity and Pac.

How exactly did I "cool on Levity" when she was in my top 4 and I said I would hammer if enough people voted her?

You're awesome lol.. you actually believe the stuff you make up in your head.

Vic was snoring loudly as the sun rose over the hills to east. "Will someone shut him up? It's too early to get up!"

"Sure!" And with that Pac drew his sword and chopped Vic's head clean off.

yVbcP.jpg

Unreal.

Pac dies tomorrow.

How exactly did I "cool on Levity" when she was in my top 4 and I said I would hammer if enough people voted her?

You're awesome lol.. you actually believe the stuff you make up in your head.

Got your attention no?

Jif isn't reading, that much is clear, me thinks Jif was signaling back to wombat or something. he wasn't trying to get him lynched

Got your attention no?

Jif isn't reading, that much is clear, me thinks Jif was signaling back to wombat or something. he wasn't trying to get him lynched

WTF are you talking about? I'm not reading? I just reread the entire game and by the time I did, you ****ers just blind lynched the Cop.

And I most certainly did try and get wwwbgay lynched - you were just too busy spamming the board with your this guy means 3 other guy sh*t you do every game that doesnt do the town any good. Now look at the situation we are in, you scummy ****. You're once again the Scum MVP or you're scum.

Either way, Pac dies tomorrow. He's scum. Book it.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not reading? I just reread the entire game and by the time I did, you ****ers just blind lynched the Cop.

And I most certainly did try and get wwwbgay lynched - you were just too busy spamming the board with your this guy means 3 other guy sh*t you do every game that doesnt do the town any good. Now look at the situation we are in, you scummy ****. You're once again the Scum MVP or you're scum.

Either way, Pac dies tomorrow. He's scum. Book it.

Vic was the mafia role cop.

You dimwitted asshat.

1. Optimus Primate

2. Jets Voice of Reason - Powerless Dwarf (Killed N1)

3. Dan X

4. Leelou

5. Jetscode1

6. Pac

7. Smashmouth - Powerless Horse (Lynched D1)

8. WWWWombat - Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter (Killed N1)

9. The Crusher

10. JiF

11. Vicious89x - Mafia Role Cop (Lynched D2)

12. Levity

13. Verbal - Hated Hider Rogue (Killed N1)

14. HessStation

And like I said, you aren't reading...

Alright after re-reading I could go Jetscode, Levity, JIF or Pac tomorrow.

I just cooled on JiF. I think that ignoramus thinks Vic was the cop.

Now he sounds like stupid town. No reason for him to be so dopey as scum.

I just cooled on JiF. I think that ignoramus thinks Vic was the cop.

Now he sounds like stupid town. No reason for him to be so dopey as scum.

Wifom.

Hess also had a post acting like he thought we lynched the cop, fyi

Wifom.

Hess also had a post acting like he thought we lynched the cop, fyi

You're a wifom.

I saw Hess' stupidity but he looks bored and dumb. JiF was actually using me blind lynching the cop as a reason to case me. It's so sloppily stupid it fits right in with a town JiF move.

You're a wifom.

I saw Hess' stupidity but he looks bored and dumb. JiF was actually using me blind lynching the cop as a reason to case me. It's so sloppily stupid it fits right in with a town JiF move.

So Hess seems town, JIF seems town? Who do you like for tomorrow then? Levity? Dan? Crusher? Or that under-the-radar pig JC?

So Hess seems town, JIF seems town? Who do you like for tomorrow then? Levity? Dan? Crusher? Or that under-the-radar pig JC?

Levity and Crusher for sure. I agree JC needs some pressure as well.

I'm not exonerating JiF and Hess. I just don't see a situation where playing dumb is beneficial.. especially as dumb as JiF was playing. It's an unecessary mess that draws attention to himself when he hasn't been a serious lynch candidate.

A great evil has been defeated this day but a greater evil now threatens the Land.

It is now Night

Didnt notice this second post earlier....saw the "cop" with no alignment specified and thought we killed the cop.

Like I said, my read was scum or power role for Vic.

Archived