Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

**** that. The only reason it worked was because she disappeared and I became impatient. I came out firing for Pacturd.

It was smart of teh pacMule, he knew she wouldn't die and then a successful nK would mean win..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was smart of teh pacMule, he knew she wouldn't die and then a successful nK would mean win..

You're giving him too much credit for that IMO, Nol should have never allowed the scum to scum deal. However the way he duked it out with JiF and Crusher for so long was masterful IMO.

I dont think you have to be smart to make that play.

Too be fair if she was around the game wa over anyway as Crush had a vote on Dan for a while.

Maybe. Whatever. Who knows.

Neither of us pushed hard for him. You went after him first and then got yourself all caught up with Levity = Smash + Leelou nonsense you were pushing "hard" for and forgot all about the rodent. I was just dead set against that idea and said several times wwwbgay was my favorite for what I thought was signaling and a series of extremely scummy posts. I'd say my actions were more consistent than pushing hard. I wasnt pushing hard because of the hysteria you created and new at the end of the day, we were going to have to settle it.

My first case, and ping of the game was Wombat dude. When he pinged me my post said "bingo". I pushed as hard as I could, unfortunately I also was getting pings from Pac, Smash and Levity. I never went at Leelou, it was actually Vic telling me Leelou was trying to "ride me" that gave me the read on Vic.

Wombat was my first pure read though, its just like I said in pre-game though, I'm trying to learn to convey my case without badgering it into irrelevancy. I had too much time to chew on it, he stuck out so bad to me I eventually wifomed myself away from him and onto Smash. This argue til I'm out of breathe and then find a new shiny object aspect of my play is why I can't level up beyond being really good at scumhunting, but horrible at scum lynching.

**** that. The only reason it worked was because she disappeared and I became impatient. I came out firing for Pacturd.

I think impatience is our shared achilles heel. It manifests itself a little different in each of our play, but at the end of the day, we flirt with epic play and then impulsively and impatiently nuke ourselves.

Which is a large part of why we are both scum MVP townies at times.

I think impatience is our shared achilles heel. It manifests itself a little different in each of our play, but at the end of the day, we flirt with epic play and then impulsively and impatiently nuke ourselves.

Which is a large part of why we are both scum MVP townies at times.

Word. But in this instance, I technically didnt vote wrong.

JiF suck it up.. I don't think I played all that great other than today.

and I don't think I've ever actually said this about a player but I don't mind if Levity takes a permanent vacation. To disappear when I needed her today only to come in and whine post game about being converted is pretty damn lame.

We "buddied up to you" because you were our teammate and we wanted to win.

If you weren't converted on N1 we would have lynched you on day 2. Period.

Great game Pac! That's two games you've closed out FTW as my scummate.

Dan and JiF also played great for town.

JVOR had a good pulse early on as well.

Thanks Hess.. didn't really like bussing you or Vic but I thought they were the best moves at the time.

You played well imo, I thought you were about to get lynched at one point

I thought offering the deal to Lev was a cute way to win it. I figured if I went after anyone but her after having talked about her since day 1 I'd be toast.

I knew Crush was unlynchable so had to keep on those 2.

JiF is screaming that he had me but he didn't.. he thought he had 2 gotcha moments that were blown to smithereens. He just kept on me - because.

boring

yeah, sorry I can't think of a 100 new ways to entertain you every day... nevermind the fact that your side of this banter is unchanging and far below your supposed level of intellect

You're gay.

No you are.

You're stupid.

No you are.

.... aaand again.

Someone clearly had a tough time in high school.

I thought offering the deal to Lev was a cute way to win it. I figured if I went after anyone but her after having talked about her since day 1 I'd be toast.

JiF is screaming that he had me but he didn't.. he thought he had 2 gotcha moments that were blown to smithereens. He just kept on me - because.

Same as the criticism I get. I "had you" when I called you out early in the game avoiding the fray and not agreeing with me, you pinged me, but technically I didn't have sh*t because I didn't take you down.

Gotta see to it they take their last breath under your knife, if you want to claim the pelts.

That's your problem isn't it?

You can blame Levity for disappearing but it could have easily just been a tactic

Yes, I know it wasn't, but if it was what would you be bitching about?

You lost because you couldn't convince a majority on Pac and admittedly because of an oversight on my part concerning Pac's role

Had nothing to do with Levity

That's your problem isn't it?

You can blame Levity for disappearing but it could have easily just been a tactic

Yes, I know it wasn't, but if it was what would you be bitching about?

You lost because you couldn't convince a majority on Pac and admittedly because of an oversight on my part concerning Pac's role

Had nothing to do with Levity

I got Crushlove to unvote Dan when I was talking things out. After his reveal, it all was clear and definitely could have gone to Pac and had Dan or Crusher follow. I went with Levity because she wasnt playing. Couple that lame sh*t with Pac having some power to skip a lynch for his scummate, yeah, thats annoying.

What? Haha. Ok.

Good game Pac.

I got Crushlove to unvote Dan when I was talking things out. After his reveal, it all was clear and definitely could have gone to Pac and had Dan or Crusher follow. I went with Levity because she wasnt playing. Couple that lame sh*t with Pac having some power to skip a lynch for his scummate, yeah, thats annoying.

Unwinnable situation.

Like CTM's life.

oh brother..

Crush unvoted Dan because he said you were the 2nd person to mention reasons she'd be town. I was the first. I wanted people to vote Levity and I sweet talked them into it - including you.

Just tip your cap to me, say you'll do better next time, and kneel before Pac.

Annoying is something I totally agree with

Inactivity is always frustrating

On the other hand had she been around she and Pac would have just switched to Dan and won anyway

I got Crusher to unvote. Whatever. Dont want to do this. What happened, happened. Thanks for running the game.

Archived