Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

Good distancing post between Dan and Hess. How can she possibly have the best read on Hess who joined late? I call bullsh*t on this post right here.

Also, her throwing dirt on CTM getting replaced to help his team, yeah... Dan girl. You die next.

FYI I don't have teammates because I'm 3rd party. I'm a Boy with a Broken Mirror. Wonder if JC took a shot at me instead. Truth.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good distancing post between Dan and Hess. How can she possibly have the best read on Hess who joined late? I call bullsh*t on this post right here.

Also, her throwing dirt on CTM getting replaced to help his team, yeah... Dan girl. You die next.

She's been pinging me as well.

Is your reasoning actually that I couldn't have had a read on someone you didn't?

I tried to wait as long as I could, but here's the deal. D3 is about to break and I was going to reveal this anyway. I don't know if I'll be alive or not, so I feel this is the right time to make this play.

I'm the Town Prophet, each night I target one person and get either a cop, tracker or watcher result. If cop, I get told guilty or not guilty. Hess is guilty, I viewed him N1.

I chose Hess because he's the hardest for me to read, I firmly believed CTM would expect an early viewing/death and bail on game to help his scum team way before he'd ever bail as a townie, also felt like CTM was getting bus votes on D1 before he got replaced, and finally I didn't like Hess's dancing around Smash at L1.

So, there you have it. Lynch this piglet. :)

That's 14 player game, and 3 scum dead in 2 days? Hopefully the other killer is a vig and holstered rather than shooting blind. :)

You realize what you're accusing CTM of is against the spirit of the game and definitely not something I think he would have done for those reasons. Not needed when we have gameplay and a guilty result to go on anyway.

Ok but I haven't lied once except for Dream Wizard which I thought was an obvious joke.

haha.. We've got this Pig squealing.

For future reference, you should have said you were town and you don't know what the Ape was talking about. For a second I had doubts about his reveal thinking he might be trying a fancy scum maneuver but your claim of 3rd party made it easy. The fact that you can't keep your reveal straight is icing on the cake.

If I could please have the honor of hammering this mutt into the afterlife I'd be obliged. I owe him one.

haha.. We've got this Pig squealing.

For future reference, you should have said you were town and you don't know what the Ape was talking about. For a second I had doubts about his reveal thinking he might be trying a fancy scum maneuver but your claim of 3rd party made it easy. The fact that you can't keep your reveal straight is icing on the cake.

If I could please have the honor of hammering this mutt into the afterlife I'd be obliged. I owe him one.

Which reveal Dream Wizard? LOL Seriously?

Do you think there's no 3rd party this game? What's your thoughts on a mass reveal?

I took Verbs "rogue hider" to mean 3rd party. Pay attention.

My thoughts on a mass reveal are if it's to be discussed it should be after I hammer you into a black hole.

I think this is why I didn't get targeted last night.

Crusher or Dan imo = last scum. Dan is playing the cleanest game of anyone, Crusher avoiding.

JIF or Pac seem too obvious, I've wifomed myself into believing them for a cycle. At least.

Dan is scum. Lets lynch her. Im not scum.

Dan is scum. Lets lynch her. Im not scum.

Haha. I don't know what you could possibly be!

And if/whenever my lynch happens this game, my only request is that you all please please let Pac hammer. He deserves it after waiting so long, and I'll be much happier knowing the satisfaction it'll bring him. :)

Archived