Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so...

what else can we talk about?

Not much

My case on Danx is this and only this.,

1. I think I caught her doing her scum thing asking questions and allowing others to cloud the game so she can skate till end game. This is my opinion. I watched her during the crazy cop game like a fat kid staring at a bakery shop.

2. This is weak. But, why is she still alive. I hate this logic too but this is the same person two people killed at the same time last game when she was town.

This is all I have.l The levity thing seems too easy and it's not too crazy for someone new here too not post much or even get sick of us and not post. LOL

Not much

1. I think I caught her doing her scum thing asking questions and allowing others to cloud the game so she can skate till end game. This is my opinion. I watched her during the crazy cop game like a fat kid staring at a bakery shop.

2. This is weak. But, why is she still alive. I hate this logic too but this is the same person two people killed at the same time last game when she was town.

This is all I have.l The levity thing seems too easy and it's not too crazy for someone new here too not post much or even get sick of us and not post. LOL

Interesting.

I'll think this over while eating lunch.

It's Taco Bell time.. haven't been in way too long.

Peace.

Not much

I dont think she is Crushlove. She agreed with me on wwwbgay, she pushed for Hess before Gaype's reveal...no need to bus at that point. I fear her too. She's F'ing Vadar, but I dont think she's the choice today.

I do think you're town. If not, you played great. Just dont think you'd start the game the way you did if mafia, unless you were recruited. You're typically more cautious as scum.

The lynch today is between Pac and Levity IMO...and I like Pac the most for scum. Have for days now.

I dont think she is Crushlove. She agreed with me on wwwbgay, she pushed for Hess before Gaype's reveal...no need to bus at that point. I fear her too. She's F'ing Vadar, but I dont think she's the choice today.

I do think you're town. If not, you played great. Just dont think you'd start the game the way you did if mafia, unless you were recruited. You're typically more cautious as scum.

The lynch today is between Pac and Levity IMO...and I like Pac the most for scum. Have for days now.

You are the second person to mention this thing about Danx. I guess I have to take a look.

unvote

for now

You are the second person to mention this thing about Danx. I guess I have to take a look.

unvote

for now

She's a smart player, she might have been setting herself up for a dramatic finish - but I just dont see it.

Pac is the choice.

Gaype viewed Levity, she didnt move. I realize that this doesnt clear her...but with 5 alive...we still have good numbers.

Pac today, see what the night brings....and who's left tomorrow.

Thats my call.

Serious question because I really think you're just dumb town.

Give me the reason you think I'm scum. Your first thought was that I blind hammered the cop - which was wrong. The 2nd was this business about me posting in the Jaws forum but not here which I ripped to shreds last night.

So... why then? The more you ramble on and on about my guilt without providing a reason, the sillier you look. If it's just a gut feel say so..

I think Levity is scum because she's disappeared, hammered Hess, AVM style, and the Ape showed up dead when he said he was looking at her again last night.

I think Dan is town for reasons I've mentioned... I think you're dumb town... and I'm 50/50 on Crush.

Serious question because I really think you're just dumb town.

Give me the reason you think I'm scum. Your first thought was that I blind hammered the cop - which was wrong. The 2nd was this business about me posting in the Jaws forum but not here which I ripped to shreds last night.

So... why then? The more you ramble on and on about my guilt without providing a reason, the sillier you look. If it's just a gut feel say so..

I think Levity is scum because she's disappeared, hammered Hess, AVM style, and the Ape showed up dead when he said he was looking at her again last night.

I think Dan is town for reasons I've mentioned... I think you're dumb town... and I'm 50/50 on Crush.

Process of elimination.

Dan and Crusher I have strong town reads on.

Levity was viewed and didnt move.

I'm town.

That leaves you.

I think its the smart play to kill you and if we are wrong that leaves us with 2 vs.1 tomorrow and feel like the game will be pretty clear at that point.

As of now, you're the unknown and should die.

Process of elimination.

Dan and Crusher I have strong town reads on.

Levity was viewed and didnt move.

I'm town.

That leaves you.

I think its the smart play to kill you and if we are wrong that leaves us with 2 vs.1 tomorrow and feel like the game will be pretty clear at that point.

As of now, you're the unknown and should die.

The fact that you're clearing Levity because of the red is stupid. Hess was scum.. Hess could have put in a NK... Levity wouldn't have gone anywhere as scum unless she was the one that put in the NK.

Maybe I shouldnt clear my muffin top because of his antics on day 1, keep forgetting the last remaining scum was recruited. He has been much more calculated since then.

Actually, I've changed my mind.

Pac or Crushlove.

I'm confident Dan is town.

The fact that you're clearing Levity because of the red is stupid. Hess was scum.. Hess could have put in a NK... Levity wouldn't have gone anywhere as scum unless she was the one that put in the NK.

The fact you're ignoring that I've said multiple times it doesnt clear is stupid. But I think because we have a little info on her...we should go to the ones we have zero info on...you and Crusher.

She's a smart player, she might have been setting herself up for a dramatic finish - but I just dont see it.

Pac is the choice.

Gaype viewed Levity, she didnt move. I realize that this doesnt clear her...but with 5 alive...we still have good numbers.

Pac today, see what the night brings....and who's left tomorrow.

Thats my call.

This pinged me a little too.

This is what scum Crusher does.

Pac - you're 50/50 on him?

Yeah.. and I've noticed the same thing you did. He's gone from silly Crusher to suddenly wanting to play the game.

I still think Lev is the better choice though.

Yeah.. and I've noticed the same thing you did. He's gone from silly Crusher to suddenly wanting to play the game.

I still think Lev is the better choice though.

Meh, the fact we have something on her, makes me disagree. I realize that the info isnt very creditable, but its more than anything we've got on Crusher.

Meh, the fact we have something on her, makes me disagree. I realize that the info isnt very creditable, but its more than anything we've got on Crusher.

Well something tells me we have plenty of time to think about it.. I don't think we'll have a Lev or Dan sighting for awhile.

Well something tells me we have plenty of time to think about it.. I don't think we'll have a Lev or Dan sighting for awhile.

Another thing about Levity - you think they'd recruit her after the heat she got on day 1 with the Gaype linking her to like 3 different people?

wwwbgay, Vic and Hess.

None of them would recruit me. Obvious reasons. Pac? People love to kill him. That's a risky choice.

Crusher and Dan are damn near impossible to lynch but Dan pushed for wwwbgay and Hess. Crusher has done a 180 in change of play.

Levity had extreme heat on day 1, Gaype was linking her to like 3 other people, nobody really knows her and Gaype viewed her not moving.

Hmmmmm...starting to think my Muffin Top is the call today.

Unvote

Another thing about Levity - you think they'd recruit her after the heat she got on day 1 with the Gaype linking her to like 3 different people?

I'm still not sure that recruit ever went through. I don't remember seeing a scene that hinted at one.

Essentially. I unvoted due to the fact that I want to see what Levity has for us. The interactions we've had since then should give us a clearer picture on day 2 IMO.

Spinning much?

I said smash is off and we can get more info via the levity/ll case.

Smash voted ll

Levity tried drawing attention away via ll

Ll massaged ape to go after levity

I get drummed up quickly and lazily

What's not to see

I'm saying you bring us information. In the meantime you've offered little to no defense on ape

Hmmmm....

Would Vic push this hard to get a townie killed that could lead him back to his teammate or their recruit?

I just went back and re-read death scenes and found this on Wombats:

Later...

Guards were questioning the owner of the inn when a shriek was heard from upstairs. Everyone rushed to see what was going on and found a maid clutching her face in horror staring wide eyed into an open door. The guards went into the room and found a dead man laying naked on the floor surrounded by candles in a strange pattern and with his hands wraped around a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach.

Wombat, The Servant (Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter), has been killed

Mafia "sacrifice" recruiter...

Scene says his hands were "wrapped in a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach".

That pig killed himself to recruit someone haha.. So if Vic, Hess, and Wombat were the original who would they have taken?

Dan and Crush are way up there but I can't reconcile why Dan would bus hess with only 2 of them left...

But they could have also recruited Lev because no one was listening to Ape. For all his case making she only had 1 vote on her after day 1.

No offense but I don't think they would have taken you lol.

I just went back and re-read death scenes and found this on Wombats:

Later...

Guards were questioning the owner of the inn when a shriek was heard from upstairs. Everyone rushed to see what was going on and found a maid clutching her face in horror staring wide eyed into an open door. The guards went into the room and found a dead man laying naked on the floor surrounded by candles in a strange pattern and with his hands wraped around a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach.

Wombat, The Servant (Mafia Sacrifice Recruiter), has been killed

Mafia "sacrifice" recruiter...

Scene says his hands were "wrapped in a dagger that had been plunged into his stomach".

That pig killed himself to recruit someone haha.. So if Vic, Hess, and Wombat were the original who would they have taken?

Dan and Crush are way up there but I can't reconcile why Dan would bus hess with only 2 of them left...

But they could have also recruited Lev because no one was listening to Ape. For all his case making she only had 1 vote on her after day 1.

No offense but I don't think they would have taken you lol.

Yeah, pretty set on Crusher right now.

Archived