Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

Wow - you really do suck at this game. lol

I have 2 theories on you. One is that you are exactly what you look like, the scum symp. Two is that you are a walking talking pubic hair who is also trying to stay alive with how you are playing... and the thought never occurred to you that I might be making statements in night phase to do the same? Even though I clearly did on N2 and even showed you guys the bs FOS I posted?

You are stupid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he's either legit - or fueling the scenario where I lead Dan's lynch.

Dont look know but I think I suspected Dan before you. My reason is not because she is playing too clean. My reason is Im pretty sure she is doing her thing as scum were she fosters conversations by asking questions then allow the interest to move to a player. Result is she looks likes she is trying and at the same time she still sits back and lets the town players do the work. \

Yet to make things a little tuffer Im starting to feel the thing on Levity. Very well might have been told to lay low by her scum mates. Either that or she is doing the thing new/DM players do here. not use to the tempo so they seem to be laying low. Not sure.

I have 2 theories on you. One is that you are exactly what you look like, the scum symp. Two is that you are a walking talking pubic hair who is also trying to stay alive with how you are playing... and the thought never occurred to you that I might be making statements in night phase to do the same? Even though I clearly did on N2 and even showed you guys the bs FOS I posted?

You are stupid.

I'm totally stupid, suck at this game, I'm waving my big scum dick in front of everyone because thats what I do, I'm not reading, dont really give a ****, scum mvp, havent got anything right all game long, totally a waste of space. Surprised JC didnt take me out just to do the town a favor.

Dont look know but I think I suspected Dan before you. My reason is not because she is playing too clean. My reason is Im pretty sure she is doing her thing as scum were she fosters conversations by asking questions then allow the interest to move to a player. Result is she looks likes she is trying and at the same time she still sits back and lets the town players do the work. \

Yet to make things a little tuffer Im starting to feel the thing on Levity. Very well might have been told to lay low by her scum mates. Either that or she is doing the thing new/DM players do here. not use to the tempo so they seem to be laying low. Not sure.

Yes you did. Definitely feel good about you Dr. Crush

I'm totally stupid, suck at this game, I'm waving my big scum dick in front of everyone because thats what I do, I'm not reading, dont really give a ****, scum mvp, havent got anything right all game long, totally a waste of space. Surprised JC didnt take me out just to do the town a favor.

Me too. You twat

Actually you are playing the way I expect as town. LOL Last game when you were scum you had one post that I %100 felt you were scum. Nothing like that here. We'll see.

Actually you are playing the way I expect as town. LOL Last game when you were scum you had one post that I %100 felt you were scum. Nothing like that here. We'll see.

I'm sorry to let you down. I'm scum. Gaype is right. He's amazing at this game.

I'm sorry to let you down. I'm scum. Gaype is right. He's amazing at this game.

You could never let me down. Just your presence lifts me up. "You are the wind beneath my wings"

If you are scum your doing an awesome job at being a partially bored townie with a splash of scum hunting.

Gaype only knows one way and thats the right way. Just ask him.

Gaype is amazing period.

You could never let me down. Just your presence lifts me up. "You are the wind beneath my wings"

If you are scum your doing an awesome job at being a partially bored townie with a splash of scum hunting.

Gaype is amazing period.

Don't be a dick. Dick.

No need for an LD to check this post. It's true.

Gaype is amazing period.

Thanks Muffin Top, you always know how to cheer me up.

I know exactly what you are saying, you are a more catastrophic version of me.

I know, like right? Totally. You should literally just lead a lynch on me every day one. For as perfect as you are in this game, I'm shocked you havent incorporated that into the evolution of your mafia play. Seems like a big oversight on your part.

But who am I to give you advice? You go with your bad self.

I'd like to see how things look in the morning but agree we can do worse than a Levity lynch. We should have some breathing room as there was no indication there was a successful recruitment by Wombat. 3 scum, 1 3rd party, 10 town sounds right. Especially with Vic and Hess being souped up.

Lev, Crusher, honorable mention JiF.

I see what people are talking about with Dan but why would she have gone after Hess before Ape had given his investigation result? Doesn't make sense to bus him - especially when you see his powers.

I know, like right? Totally. You should literally just lead a lynch on me every day one. For as perfect as you are in this game, I'm shocked you havent incorporated that into the evolution of your mafia play. Seems like a big oversight on your part.

But who am I to give you advice? You go with your bad self.

I have to keep you alive when I'm town, so that I can do the same when I'm scum. Duh.

I'd like to see how things look in the morning but agree we can do worse than a Levity lynch. We should have some breathing room as there was no indication there was a successful recruitment by Wombat. 3 scum, 1 3rd party, 10 town sounds right. Especially with Vic and Hess being souped up.

Lev, Crusher, honorable mention JiF.

I see what people are talking about with Dan but why would she have gone after Hess before Ape had given his investigation result? Doesn't make sense to bus him - especially when you see his powers.

14 player game. 3 dead scum. I think that is all the indication we need that there was a successful recruitment personally. I don't see how this game could have started with more than 3 scum if there is a recruiting aspect to it.

And who does scum love to recruit most based on reputation? Vic and Dan. Who does scum love to recruit based on adding a team member who won't die anytime soon? Crusher. The only way the final scum isn't either Crusher or Dan, is if JIF or Levity (the most protected person in the game by scum) were some sort of symp I'm thinking.

I havent been reading the game or paying any attention to details - did someone claim LD?

If you are town and this butthurt ends up being real and not mock butthurt, it's going to be awesome. If I had more time on my hands I'd show you all of the grotesque statements you've made because you haven't been reading.

Unfortunately not reading isn't a scum tell for you. Its just a moron tell.

14 player game. 3 dead scum. I think that is all the indication we need that there was a successful recruitment personally. I don't see how this game could have started with more than 3 scum if there is a recruiting aspect to it.

And who does scum love to recruit most based on reputation? Vic and Dan. Who does scum love to recruit based on adding a team member who won't die anytime soon? Crusher. The only way the final scum isn't either Crusher or Dan, is if JIF or Levity (the most protected person in the game by scum) were some sort of symp I'm thinking.

Did you get an innocent on Pac? He's not a suspect? Did he reveal?

Honestly, I stopped reading like 70 pages ago...so I might have missed that Pac was cleared.

If you are town and this butthurt ends up being real and not mock butthurt, it's going to be awesome. If I had more time on my hands I'd show you all of the grotesque statements you've made because you haven't been reading.

Unfortunately not reading isn't a scum tell for you. Its just a moron tell.

Please do!!!! We care!!!!

Did you get an innocent on Pac? He's not a suspect? Did he reveal?

Honestly, I stopped reading like 70 pages ago...so I might have missed that Pac was cleared.

You are all suspect. You are all not suspects.

Suck my ass you giant queef.

Vic and Hess were scum.. Vic and Hess would want to recruit Dan, no doubt. But why would Dan nudge Hess before you had given your result? Yeah there's the distancing aspect but people seem to put a lot of stock in Dans cases.. With that being the case, why bus your teammate and leave yourself alone to try and win against 7 (or however many are left)? This does not compute. I don't see her as a glory hound thinking she can do it on her own.

Vic and Hess were scum.. Vic and Hess would want to recruit Dan, no doubt. But why would Dan nudge Hess before you had given your result? Yeah there's the distancing aspect but people seem to put a lot of stock in Dans cases.. With that being the case, why bus your teammate and leave yourself alone to try and win against 7 (or however many are left)? This does not compute. I don't see her as a glory hound thinking she can do it on her own.

You're beginning to flail.

Word. Speed lynch me tomorrow.

Game. Over.

Word. Speed lynch me tomorrow.

Game. Over.

I'm more interested in Lev and Crush but the more you whine over limited pressure, the more I'm inclined to take you up on your offer. You were already declaring yourself dead in your scum chat last game with minimal pressure on thread.. did I just stumble on to a scumtell?

I'm more interested in Lev and Crush but the more you whine over limited pressure, the more I'm inclined to take you up on your offer. You were already declaring yourself dead in your scum chat last game with minimal pressure on thread.. did I just stumble on to a scumtell?

You dont know all my tells by now? Damn! Thanks man! Make me feel good like I'm not as sh*tty as I think I am and as sh*tty as you guys tell me I am.

If you're town and you want to win, you should lynch me tomorrow. I'm scum.

You dont know all my tells by now? Damn! Thanks man! Make me feel good like I'm not as sh*tty as I think I am and as sh*tty as you guys tell me I am.

If you're town and you want to win, you should lynch me tomorrow. I'm scum.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Death came suddenly but not unexpectedly to Ape. He had seen it coming of course. He knew everything and had layed the cards out on the table for all to see. Whether it would help is the question.

Ape, The Prophet (Random Cop/Watcher/Tracker), has been killed

apfk2.jpg

Archived