HDKostempski's Greatest Hits.

Damaged89

I know there's some gems out there that I missed but this is a nice starting point. Feel free to make your own contributions.

Enjoy!

Y'all will find out who they are come September 9. Mark Anderson, Kyle Williams, Marcell Dareus, and Mario Williams will be stopping by your offensive backfield to personally introduce themselves to Mark Sanchez ... repeatedly.

Bills 21, Jets 3.

The Jets defense can't score points because the Bills won't give them the opportunity, and neither can the Jets offense.

The Bills have playmakers on offense, their defensive line is good enough to make Sanchez and Greene ineffective, and Sanchez will afford the Bills defense at least one scoring opportunity.

Gnats. It's gonna be a bad opening week for Mexican American QBs. :biggrin:

Asking a rookie who didn't run routes and comes out of a run-first spread option offense to become a starting WR on opening day ranks right up there with starting a rookie QB who only played QB for a couple of seasons at powerhouse QB factory Texas A&M from opening day. IMO, both players are going to be big disappointments.

I'm NOT opposed to starting rookies, but Stephen Hill is NOT AJ Green and Ryan Tannehill is NOT Andrew Luck. These kids are going to be lucky if they don't get destroyed early on. They're both way too inexperienced to be thrown to the wolves.

Archived