Jets Offense Sunday (It's about time)

TNJet

I just wanted to say that I have watched this team religiously every game since 1995. Sunday, the Jets offense hasn't clicked so well since the the days of Vinny T./ Curtis/ Keyshawn/ Chrebet in 1998. Whatever we wanted to do on O we did. Zipped the ball down field effortlessly, and Sanchez has never looked better as a jet. Ground and pound? Yeah right. Its great when what you always knew comes to the forefront about your team...the fact that Schotty was the real problem all along, not Mark Sanchez. Lol at the media clowns that actually tried and wanted so badly to believe we had the worst offense in the league because of supposedly bringing in Tebow, and because of preseason points no less. I never got worried, its the preseason, it doesn't mean jack sh!t, and our coaches knew it. Sad that the media didn't haha. Tebow is a great football player in his own right, he has been nothing but positive and helpful to Sanchez and our team. In my opinion it was all wishful thinking from the espn Patriot lovers, and constant naysayers.Go jets, beat Pitsburgh and get some much deserved respect.

Archived