Another one lured to JN

Mavrik

Hey guys

Haven't been posting on the landing strip on JI for a while (38 Moss threads is a little much for me in the offseason) but GOB told me of this "rebel" jets site So I figured since my baseball expertise seems to be sorely lacking in the JN baseball forum I will join the rest of the cool kids.

So when exactly do we get to start posting pictures of hot chicks? :wink: :lol:

Hey guys

Haven't been posting on the landing strip on JI for a while (38 Moss threads is a little much for me in the offseason) but GOB told me of this "rebel" jets site So I figured since my baseball expertise seems to be sorely lacking in the JN baseball forum I will join the rest of the cool kids.

So when exactly do we get to start posting pictures of hot chicks? :wink: :lol:

It's not a rebel site bro, just another avenue for us Jets fans to talk Jets football. I still plan on posting at both.

Howdy everyone... Bren clued me in. Sure hope there is a lot less divisiveness.

I still plan on hagin' my hat at both though.

Good luck to the new crew here!

JetFanTransplant

Hey guys let me make the JetNation stance clear. We have no beef with them. The big guy didn't like us.

We are not asking you to choose. We were told to leave.

Not looking to make this an us vs. them thing. Just looking to have some fun here. Being asked to leave and being banned confuse me personally but Tom and I decided to just move on and not question why.

Howdy everyone... Bren clued me in. Sure hope there is a lot less divisiveness.

I still plan on hagin' my hat at both though.

Good luck to the new crew here!

JetFanTransplant

JFT...thanks for the kind words though! Hope you like what you see.

Archived