Sun Sentinel Staff Predictions - Dolphags vs. Jets

JiFtheOracle

It wont let me post the whole article but they are feeling confident down there. Only 1 staff member is picking the Jets.

http://www.sun-senti...0,6624921.story

Wow, this guy in particular really brought some great insight huh? Makes me think I could write down in that dump.

Shandel Richardson

Dolphins writer

Prediction: Dolphins 24, Jets 16

Comment: Tony Sparano could not win here as Dolphins coach and won't as a member of the New York Jets. More big numbers from Reggie Bush.

Wow, this guy in particular really brought some great insight huh? Makes me think I could write down in that dump.

Shandel Richardson

Dolphins writer

Comment: Tony Sparano could not win here as Dolphins coach and won't as a member of the New York Jets. More big numbers from Reggie Bush.

If you had witnessed some of the games that Sparano let slip away in Miami, then maybe you'd understand why that was one of the most intelligent comments in the entire article.

Dave Hyde

Sports columnist

Prediction: Dolphins 17, Jets 14

Comment: In a battle of two teams trying to figure out who they are, the Dolphins show once again they've become a decent home team.

Mike Berardino

Sports columnist

Prediction: Dolphins 23, Jets 20

Comment: Fuzziness on Revis Island, September humidity open door for a Dolphins mini-upset.

Omar Kelly

Dolphins writer

Prediction: Jets 24, Dolphins 21

Comment: The Jets will throw their exotic blitzes at Ryan Tannehill and force the rookie quarterback to win the game. He’s not ready for that type of responsibility just yet, and Miami doesn’t have the playmakers to give him the help he needs, especially if Pro Bowl cornerback Darrelle Revis plays.

Shandel Richardson

Dolphins writer

Gregory Lee Jr.

Executive Sports Editor

Prediction: Dolphins 22, Jets 17

Comment: The Dolphins defense makes a stand as Tim Tebow falls short after replacing Mark Sanchez.

Keven Lerner

Online Sports Editor

Prediction: Jets 23, Dolphins 20

Comment: The Jets struggled against Pittsburgh last week after blowing out Buffalo in the opener. The absence of Darrelle Revis was glaring, but the star cornerback is expected to return against Miami.

Joseph Schwerdt

Dolphins Editor

Prediction: Dolphins 24, Jets 21

Comment: The Dolphins always play the Jets tough at home and New York is probably closer to the team that lost in Pittsburgh rather than the team that won big in the opener against Buffalo.

Steve Svekis

Multimedia reporter

Prediction: Dolphins 20, Jets 16

Comment: The Jets, as incomplete a team as ever, could be missing two of their best players with RB Shonn Greene and CB Darrelle Revis both sustaining recent concussions. The Dolphins will keep winning the battles in the trenches against New York.

Gregory Lee Jr.

Executive Sports Editor

Prediction: Dolphins 22, Jets 17

Comment: The Dolphins defense makes a stand as Tim Tebow falls short after replacing Mark Sanchez.

Why is Tim Tebow going to replace Mark Sanchez in this game? If you had at least said this in regards to the Jets/SF or the Jets/Houston, then we could have some kind of conversation about it. But what aspect of the Dolphins team is going to make Rex 'replace' Sanchez here? Miami can't stop the pass, Mark is the better passer...

Joseph Schwerdt

Dolphins Editor

Prediction: Dolphins 24, Jets 21

Comment: The Dolphins always play the Jets tough at home and New York is probably closer to the team that lost in Pittsburgh rather than the team that won big in the opener against Buffalo.

Don't bother to mention the Dolphins themselves in your game breakdown, dude. Yeah, they're that irrelevant.

Steve Svekis

Multimedia reporter

Comment: The Jets, as incomplete a team as ever, could be missing two of their best players with RB Shonn Greene and CB Darrelle Revis both sustaining recent concussions. The Dolphins will keep winning the battles in the trenches against New York.

The JETS are an incomplete team? The JETS? I'm sorry, the JETS? This is a Miami Dolphins reporter saying this? LMFAO

I know there must be a Dolphin board somewhere for you to go to? The internet is a large place.

Sure there is, but then I wouldn't get to see other people's perspectives or meet new people. Besides, Miami is practically "New York South" in the winter so I feel right at home here. If this forum is only for people who blindly post recycled babble that they read in the local paper though, then I'd see why my comment would bother you.

I know there must be a Dolphin board somewhere for you to go to? The internet is a large place.

Hey thanks for signing up here and all. But I need you to refrain from recommending that posters leave the site.

If a poster needs to leave the site, the mods will let me know.

oh, no wonder.. it looks like one of my ex's.

Sorry to hear your QB can't throw over the linemen.. that sux.

No worries....they got him a booster chair to stand on so we're all set for Sunday.

Speaking of hot women, have you guys seen Tannehill's wife? Oh my Lord, she is ridiculously hot!

Steve Svekis

Multimedia reporter

Is this a joke? Not only are the Jets by far a more complete team than Miami, the two "best players" cited are both clearly playing; I mean, Shonn Greene not only didn't sustain a concussion, he returned to the game last week. I swear that I sometimes feel that I can do a better job covering a team than these a$$holes...

Archived