Win or Lose I said I'd be back, so...

keith075

I honestly can't believe how horrible this game turned out to be and I somehow feel robbed...this wasn't the game we were supposed to see. We were supposed to run wild behind Bush and you guys were supposed to shut down the passing lanes with Revis, yet we really didn't get to see any of that from halftime on. What frustrates me so much is that every word I said this week on JetNation came true....until it didn't matter anymore because we got the injuries and the sudden changes in strategies.

While you guys probably don't feel any pride in taking a win off two missed field goals, a win is a win in the NFL and that's all that really matters. I don't know what else to say; that game really left me speechless for so many different reasons. Miami shouldn't have lost but heck...I just don't understand a lot of what happened there. To miss a FG and then block a FG only to say that none of it mattered; it was like the darn Twilight Zone or something.

Anyway, enjoy the win and we will see you down the road....hopefully for a much more normal ballgame.

Ugly game. Dolphags suck. You're going to have a miserable season. The Jets and refs did everything possible to help the Dolphags win and they choked. Like usual. The Dolpahgs remain a joke and the Jets are going on to greatness. Tebow is the reason you missed those FG's. Deal with it. Should have traded for him yourselves, would have made them if you did.

Bow down before us.

Ugly game. Dolphags suck. You're going to have a miserable season. The Jets and refs did everything possible to help the Dolphags win and they choked. Like usual. The Dolpahgs remain a joke and the Jets are going on to greatness. Tebow is the reason you missed those FG's. Deal with it. Should have traded for him yourselves, would have made them if you did.

Bow down before us.

Umm, you didn't have a single penalty in the 1st half and took a lot of questionable calls yourself...the officiating was just horrible all-around. The rest doesn't even deserve a reply.

Umm, you didn't have a single penalty in the 1st half and took a lot of questionable calls yourself...the officiating was just horrible all-around. The rest doesn't even deserve a reply.

The Dolphags remain the laughing stock of the league. The Jets remain #1 in the division. We have Mark Sanchez as our QB and he's amazing. Santonio Holmes might be the best WR in the league, definitely the most clutch. Your season was resting on Bush, fragile, to say the least. Jets just prevented delaying the inevitable. We have Tebow.

Enjoy last place.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!!!1111111

anyone see that cheerleader close-up shot around kickoff with the huge knockers ?

holy moly

Honestly...is it worth going back to my DVR for? Because I would rather have 10 episodes of teletubbies taking up that disk space than leave that putrid game on there any longer.

Honestly...is it worth going back to my DVR for? Because I would rather have 10 episodes of teletubbies taking up that disk space than leave that putrid game on their any longer.

yeah

even my wife noticed and couldn't give me crap for staring

I mean , they are covered up, but man they are D's at least

Archived