Finals for 100 bones.

DireJet38

I'd go with Foster over Jordan. They're both facing crappy run defenses but look at Jordan's yardage last week against the Jets.

The Raiders are facing one of the top pass defenses in the league. All you have to do is see how Tui did against your beloved Jets to know that Moss is not a good pick this week. If your FF league counts return yards as well, Koren Robinson is a must start. He's guaranteed money on returns and is lible to bust a big game receiving too. I think I would take a gamble and start Curtis against the Eagles too.

Roster

Robinson/Curtis

I'd go with Foster over Jordan. They're both facing crappy run defenses but look at Jordan's yardage last week against the Jets.

The Raiders are facing one of the top pass defenses in the league. All you have to do is see how Tui did against your beloved Jets to know that Moss is not a good pick this week. If your FF league counts return yards as well, Koren Robinson is a must start. He's guaranteed money on returns and is lible to bust a big game receiving too. I think I would take a gamble and start Curtis against the Eagles too.

Roster

Robinson/Curtis

Didn't foster get hurt sunday??

Didn't foster get hurt sunday??

Hmmm...looks that way. I wasn't aware of it. He said it was a shoulder stinger and would be ready to go this week. I think if he's even 80%, I would take him over Lamont against the Browns. Now excuse me while I go sign Stephen Davis as a just in case back. One of my starters is Julius Jones but if Foster can't start, I might like Davis against the Saints a little better than Jones against the Redskins.

If Foster is healthy, then start him. The Saints run defense is terrible. However, Jordan against Cleveland is a hell of a fallback option.

As for recievers, you can't bench Randy Moss. I feel your pain too, because I have him. But there's just no way you can bench him. I would start Koren Robinson in the other slot. His role is increasing more and more each week.

Also I don't think Kevin Curtis has done anything in the last 3 weeks.

Ive dropped him.

My reasoning is they're facing the Texans. What better way to break out. I just can't see Tui getting Moss the ball at all against that Cleveland pass defense. The guy just sucks.

My reasoning is they're facing the Texans. What better way to break out. I just can't see Tui getting Moss the ball at all against that Cleveland pass defense. The guy just sucks.

The Cardinals are facing the Texans. They moved from St. Louis about 20 years ago.

The Cardinals are facing the Texans. They moved from St. Louis about 20 years ago.

:lol: Whoops. Well who in the **** are the Rams playing? Nevermind, I looked it up. They're playing Philadelphia. I still take the gamble. I bet Moss winds up with no more than 35 yds. this week.

December 17, 2005 8:48 PM ET

Panthers: Davis placed on injured reserve

The News

The Panthers placed running back Stephen Davis on injured reserve on Saturday because of recurring knee problems. Davis, who underwent microfracture surgery on his knee last year, has endured more problems with the knee as the season went on. It became inflamed this week and it did not respond to treatment, prompting the decision to end his season.

Our View

Davis is 31 and the speculation is that this latest setback might lead him to call it a career. We would be surprised if he does not retire. The Panthers owe him a roster bonus of more than $1 million in March, so expect him to be released before then if he hesitates to hang 'em up. DeShaun Foster will remain the Panthers starting running back (provided he stays healthy) for the final three weeks of the regular season, and Nick Goings moves into the backup role.

START FOSTER!!!!

Archived