I can't take it

Brenjetsfan

We are just having some fun,TomShane is hard at work in the basement ,unless he knawed off his chain again.

No worries....Im sure once he finishes,he will finish :wink:

Smiz..tom Shane an hard in the same sentence...em//I am getting a little HOT over here..be back in an hour

Smiz..tom Shane an hard in the same sentence...em//I am getting a little HOT over here..be back in an hour

An hour??? You minx!!!

The neighbors don't wonder why the car sits idol in your driveway with cables running up to your bedroom window??

<yaaawwwwwwnnnnn> Yeah, GGG was kinda pissed that you called and woke us, errr, I mean, HER up. It's tough waking up after blacking out, you know?

I felt soooo bad I woke up Martin also then he started chasin the cat around the apt. the URN fell an the ashes went all over...opps that was in the movie I was watching..meet the faulkers :roll:

<yaaawwwwwwnnnnn> Yeah, GGG was kinda pissed that you called and woke us, errr, I mean, HER up. It's tough waking up after blacking out, you know?

Yeah those date rape drugs last a long time you freak.

Leave GGG alone, she is a nice girl.

Damn Greengal comes back drunk and is slagging on the lack of traffic at almost 1am.

Real nice.

i am not drunk... i am tipsy ;) what kind of board is this that doesnt have traffic at 12:33 damn it is only 9:33 in california...the night is young ... wahooo

i am not drunk... i am tipsy ;) what kind of board is this that doesnt have traffic at 12:33 damn it is only 9:33 in california...the night is young ... wahooo

The site is really close. Unfortunately the web consultant had a car accident tonight. So we are delayed once again.

I feel like Herman Edwards and TomShane is Dick Curl. How does this watch work again?

The site is really close. Unfortunately the web consultant had a car accident tonight. So we are delayed once again.

I feel like Herman Edwards and TomShane is d!ck Curl. How does this watch work again?

I hope he's ok.

Best wishes

I feel like Herman Edwards and TomShane is d!ck Curl. How does this watch work again?

is the web consultant ok ??????

Yeah the web consultant is fine. He didn't really have a car accident.

That was just one of the excuses I was thinking about using for the site being delayed!

Looks like it was pretty effective!

Yeah the web consultant is fine. He didn't really have a car accident.

That was just one of the excuses I was thinking about using for the site being delayed!

Looks like it was pretty effective!

I was playing along fool,we could have pulled it off if it wasn't for that medaling greengal :x

I was playing along fool,we could have pulled it off if it wasn't for that medaling greengal :x

We need to stop people like Greengal from posting when they are hammered.

I mean lesbian posts? Cmon. What guy on a football board is going to be interested in reading about lesbian stuff. Geez. :twisted:

Ummm, the site would be up except that the programmer guy got bitten by a monkey that was carrying a strange virus that makes people into blood-thirsty zombies. Yeah. If you see him, don't let him bite you. Yeah.

Did you spank that monkey?

Archived