Married Sex.

Integrity28

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many reason to get into all of them but a big one is what happens to both peoples lifes when they get married. Men lose their money and woman lose their time. Im a traditionalist so please don;t expect me to talk about silly new age stuff. GFY

When a man gets married our money become HOUSE money. When a woman becomes married she becomes a HOUSE woman. Her level of responsibility to maintain the house pretty much takes her entire existence over. Add kids to the mix and both spouses get the hit. Woman lose more time and the man loses more money. Now what determines how happy everyone a lot of the time is how far do one another come out of their roles? Houses where woman bring in more money than the norm and men do a little more around the house seem to strive more. but this is about sex not a happy home.

So.. why are these woman not initiating sex? Easy answer is they don;t feel as sexy as they use to. Woman need to feel sexy to be aggressive lovers. Cleaning the floor, doing laundry and cooking dinner do not make woman feel sexy. One of the reasons Crushlove has conditioned himself to get erections at the smell of Mrs Crusher cooking. She starts cooking I bump into her and she says, "OMG dude only you" See thats what they call positive reinforcement. Now the key is I don;t ask her to stop cooking and hide out in the garage for a session, not that I haven;t I just don't every time. The key is I show her appreciation. I let her know that even though she cooking she is still an incredibly hot chick.

So as time go's on dear rutgers this process happens over and over again. Whatever she does no matter how mundane I appreciate the act and show her that everything she does is a turn on. I even slip a fifty in her shorts when she sweeps some times to let her know that I am always digging her action. So how do we go from this household chore foreplay to her initiating sex?

What I have found to work best is help her with her chores. Not a give and take thing. Just let her know you realize how hard she works and jump in and let her save some of her energy for other things. Hopefully her dressing up sexy and showing me her reverse doggystyle.

You and I seem to be cut from the same cloth.

Archived