your wish list

bLguerriero1

1. No RB in the first Round.

2. No safety unless one falls to them. They should bring back Bell and start one of the two safeties they drafted last year.

3. I'd be okay with a WR.

4. The wildcat is dead and a joke.

My wish list? Good players at positions of need at appropriate times in the draft.

If we're just wishing, I wish we'd get lucky with a QB.

Trade out of the first round

Ryan Nassib QB - Syracuse

Montee Ball RB - Wisconsin

OR

Joseph Randle RB - OKST

Sean Porter OLB Texas A & M

Kyle Long OT Oregon

OR

Alvin Bailey OG Arkansas Omoregie Uzzi OG - Georgia Tech

Trade out of the first round

Ryan Nassib QB - Syracuse

Montee Ball RB - Wisconsin

OR

Joseph Randle RB - OKST

Sean Porter OLB Texas A & M

Kyle Long OT Oregon

OR

Alvin Bailey OG Arkansas Omoregie Uzzi OG - Georgia Tech

Going Offense because we can land a few veterans on defense in free agency I would love to have Connor Barwin or anthony spencer

1 - OLB/pass rusher like Jordan from Oregon (Cut Pace)

2 - LB Alec Ogletree Georgia (move Harris outside, Cut Scott)

2 - OG Larry Warford Kentucky

3 - OT Jake Long Oregon (move Howard to RG)

4 - QB Sean Renfree Duke

5 - WR Chris Harper from Kansas st.

6 - RB Miguel Maysonet Stony Brook

7 - K

7 - P

Trade Revis for a 2nd in 2013 and a 1st inn 2014.

Trade Cro for a 1st in 2014

Trade Tebow for a 7th in 2013

Don't resign any free agents, let them all walk and get a lot of compensatory picks for 2014. That draft is the key.

Harris at OLB? I don't see it. I know I'm still stuck with old school OLBs in mind, like LT, Ricky Jackson, Andre Tippett and Derrick Thomas, but still...

I'd go offense because we need offense. Connor Barwin will be out of our price range IMO.

He currently has a 4 year $4.01 Million contract I think we can structure something in or around there

He currently has a 4 year $4.01 Million contract I think we can structure something in or around there

We might be able to but I'm not sure we should and I'm pretty sure he wants a sh*tload more. He was a 2nd round pick, that was his rookie deal. His paycheck is going up. There is a decent chance he gets franchised.

I get that everyone hates him for getting paid to what was imagined as elite pass rusher money, but shouldn't we work on upgrading Thomas/McIntyre/Bodies before dumping Pace?

We should look at bringing him back cheap. Same with Thomas. They both should be replaced, but IMO no harm in keeping them around if they aren't sucking the life out of our cap.

I forgot:

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DRmF2rsDHOZc&sa=U&ei=v0znUIriEvSC0QHe9YCIBQ&ved=0CDsQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGlyyD7ifGbRtpr7bi_KtCfimQDMA

27, I think Thomas is more finished than Pace, but yeah for a low low price there is no reason either one should be gone. Gun to head on who i would keep to start would be Pace. Finding multiple 3-4 OLBs that can starnoon one offseason is no joke. Scott is the LB that has to go.

Ugh enough with the Nassib nonsense. The Jets aren't drafting Christian Sanchez.

+1 I dont understand the blind love JetNation has for Ryan Nassib, he's a backup QB at best.

I get that everyone hates him for getting paid to what was imagined as elite pass rusher money, but shouldn't we work on upgrading Thomas/McIntyre/Bodies before dumping Pace?

I hope we take an OLB in the 1st to replace Thomas. Maybe look to free agency to replace Pace or keep him on a much smaller deal. Scott should be gone or at the very least take a big pay cut and accept a back up role to Davis.

Archived