Andrew Luck is going to the Pro Bowl

T0mShane

The last Jets drafted QB to make the Pro Bowl was Ken O'Brien in 1991. Before that, it was Namath in 72. I thought I remembered Chad getting selected as an alternate, but I may be wrong.

Question: what the f*ck? How can a franchise be this historically inept at finding the most important player on the field? You'd think they'd luck into one at some point in 45 years, but no. Anyone got any theories? Bad ownership? Playing in NY for the "other" team? sh*tty luck?

The last Jets drafted QB to make the Pro Bowl was Ken O'Brien in 1991. Before that, it was Namath in 72. I thought I remembered Chad getting selected as an alternate, but I may be wrong.

Question: what the f*ck? How can a franchise be this historically inept at finding the most important player on the field? You'd think they'd luck into one at some point in 45 years, but no. Anyone got any theories? Bad ownership? Playing in NY for the "other" team? sh*tty luck?

Weird that I hear "luck" being repeated in your assessment of why the Jets cant find a QB....

Archived