New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morons. Pac, you were pointing fingers at who was not online to SK hunt. That is horsesh*t.

I'll be voting Smash tomorrow - I agree he looks like scum.

And of course I'm SK hunting you dope - scum are on the ropes! We have no good leads on SK! Who are your top 3 for SK, hmmmm? I'd love to know.

So you are SK hunting but you'll be voting for who you think is scum tomorrow? Got it.

Do you have any concern about a SK? No? At this point I almost want to be right and still lose, and let either scum or SK win.

SK or Scum. All the same to Batman. You not town? I kill you. I'm on fire right now, so I cant do wrong.

Like you always say, JiF: at this point I'd rather just be right - not even about winning right now.

Ape tell you say this?

Me think you're the last scum and Smash is SK. fwiw. If I'm wrong, no biggie but neither of you are town. Thats for certain.

So you are SK hunting but you'll be voting for who you think is scum tomorrow? Got it.

SK or Scum. All the same to Batman. You not town? I kill you. I'm on fire right now, so I cant do wrong.

Ape tell you say this?

Me think you're the last scum and Smash is SK. fwiw. If I'm wrong, no biggie but neither of you are town. Thats for certain.

I'm voting him because that's what I'm most certain on. But I'm trying to make sure we don't sleep on the SK. My rationale for voting Smash is simple - there are 3 kills out there = Crush, SK, and scum. If we can get rid of scum, that at least removes a kill we don't control.

I'm voting him because that's what I'm most certain on. But I'm trying to make sure we don't sleep on the SK. My rationale for voting Smash is simple - there are 3 kills out there = Crush, SK, and scum. If we can get rid of scum, that at least removes a kill we don't control.

So you're quasi SK hunting? Got it. Totally get a town feel from you now.

So you're quasi SK hunting? Got it. Totally get a town feel from you now.

Thanks for playing.

Lie detector crumble for the retract double reveal?

Love it.

Nah, just kidding. I'm Tebow, bitch.

I'm actually the mason partner of Lily, you liar.

Ok, I'm not.

/Nolder'd

I should have shot you.

No, I'm happy if you didn't. I'm not scum, dude. Nor am I the SK. I'm Tebow. I'm a backup, and it is becoming increasingly obvious that I don't back up anything. So that make me vanilla. I don't want to die, but if killing me will somehow gain info on others and you win us the game with this, then fine.

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” – Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

If Shakespeare were alive today he undoubtedly would know how unfinished that was. It’s true – some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others DO have it thrust upon them…but he left off one thing: then there’s Sharrow…all three at the same time.

Greatest catch in Super Bowl history. Unarguably the greatest player in Super Bowl history. He inspired George Washington and the Revolutionary troops against the British Empire before he was born.

Greatness in human form…Sharrow.

Sadly, people sometimes become jealous of greatness. Eventually some had reached their breaking point…and when Sharrow spent his end of the day mandatory 30 minute admiration of himself in the full sized mirror, that was when he was struck.

If only he wasn’t so focused on himself in the mirror he would have seen the man walk up behind him. If only he listened to someone other than himself he would have heard the man behind him drop all his beans on the ground. Instead, he took his calculator and viciously beat Sharrows skull in.

santonio_holmes--300x450.jpg

Sharrow, Santonio Holmes, Cult Leader with 2 time convert ability, is dead.

Just moments earlier, though, Sharrow had approached another in the locker room.

“We’ve got a group that wants to overthrow these jokers. We think things need to change…how about you? You in?”

And of course…he was.

It is now Day 5.

Roster

1. JiF

2. JVoR -- Antonio Cromartie, town tracker, Killed N2

3. Dan -- Eric Smith, town jester, Lynched D1

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC -- D'Brickashaw Ferguson, vanilla town, Killed N2

9. Lily <3 -- Quinton Coples, town mason, Killed D2