Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

Shat.  I was really hoping to get the godfather.

Also, It is either Nae or Ape IMO, Lily is doubtful.  Will be doing reads soon.

You wouldn't have gotten a guilty if he was the godfather you ******* moron.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*ck yourself?  I didn't reveal at L-2 on D1 so obviously the votes aren't why I revealed.  The ishy train got stalled and I got the info I needed for a view tonight so I have no more reason to wait.  

Props for not revealing D1, apparently you are the cop, so it makes sense now. :)

You realize that they have a roleblocker, so tonight you die. Tomorrow Tina dies. I'm glad you caught Ishy, but you are a ******* moron.

Final Vote Count

Ishy (5): Darthe, Hess, JiF, Lily, Ape

Lily (1): Nae

Darthe (1): Ishy

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

One of the voters on Ishy is probably scum. I find it unlikely that scum misses the chance to bus, unless it's Nae who is never here.

I like Lily for the over-eagerness to vote Ishy without pause for a counter-claim, or JIF based on Pac leaving the game to let JIF take over the faggotty Batmeh role. Hess for distancing from Crusher when I led off D2 voting Crusher as if I'd just gotten a guilty investigation on him... Still my list from earlier it seems, only thing in Hesses favor is that Nolder didn't see him move when tracked, that said, Hess has been begging for investigation, and could easily be GF. Though if Hess is the RB, then he would have visited someone N1. Hmm.

Hess has hit one of my favorite universal scum tells too... he's tried to set up the next day's lynch before the fact, Crusher did it this game too.

I included myself in red, because that's the reality you all have to consider. That said, I'm not ******* scum. That much should be obvious.

I don't usually post during night phase, at least not game content, but I'll make an exception, cause I feel like it.

4. Ape
5. Darthe - cop
8. Lily
10. Pac JiF 
12. Nae
13. Tina - doc
14. Hess

This is who we have left. I'm feeling town about Ape and Hess. I believe Darthe and Tina. I know I'm town. So, that leaves Jif and Nae. I'll be voting one of them come morning. 

I don't usually post during night phase, at least not game content, but I'll make an exception, cause I feel like it.

4. Ape

5. Darthe - cop

8. Lily

10. Pac JiF 

12. Nae

13. Tina - doc

14. Hess

This is who we have left. I'm feeling town about Ape and Hess. I believe Darthe and Tina. I know I'm town. So, that leaves Jif and Nae. I'll be voting one of them come morning. 

This is why there is value in posting during night phase. I have never understood the reason why some people decide it's best to go silent. Scum does all of their primary strategizing during night, might as well give them 2 scoops of misdirection and GFthemselves to mess with them. I've seen it keep those I've got strong town reads on alive, as well as power roles, so if there's a chance night can be used to have scum pear down the list of null-reads I have... I'm taking that chance. :)

I´m with you. 

Finally ended my re-read. Sorry to disappear yesterday. It´s a bit hard to play here since I´m the only one who lives in Europe. 

Night 1: 

Tina protect Tina

Nolder tracks Crusher to SMC

Darthe investigates Nol, who is scum

No one dies

Night 2:

Tina protects Tina 

Nolder tracks Hess - going nowhere

Darthe investigate Ape - no result

AVM dies

Night 3:

Tina protects Nolder

Darthe investigats Ishy - scum

Nolder dies

I don´t believe Darthe is cop. Why would scum block him (not me) and kill AVM. It´s much more believable that scum can only rb every other night or had a one time rb (gift to Ape after posting gifs all day 1?).

I will send in my na now. Won´t protect Darthe. 

JIF 2.0 took over for Pac, Pac gave up the role because it's probably Batman.

Like Pac would give me that pleasure.  

Hess and Lily are my guesses.

Wont lie, havent been following closely.  I've been sick as a dog that past few days.  

Hess has been my favorite since my first life.  And Lily staging a night, stick my feet in the ground move on 2 players, isnt a very town friendly action if you ask me.

I think you're town.  That was a calculated decision to vote Ishy.  Seemed genuine.  Key word is "think", could have been a clever disguise to bus a teammate. 

Like Pac would give me that pleasure.

Hess and Lily are my guesses.

Wont lie, havent been following closely. I've been sick as a dog that past few days.

Hess has been my favorite since my first life. And Lily staging a night, stick my feet in the ground move on 2 players, isnt a very town friendly action if you ask me.

I think you're town. That was a calculated decision to vote Ishy. Seemed genuine. Key word is "think", could have been a clever disguise to bus a teammate.

You're the easiest person to avoid as scum. You basically OMGUS me every D1 I vote you. So i know just don't vote u and I'm good. Get behind JiF is what I do as scum unless I'm bored. SMC does this to me when he's scum. I'm writing this to help the wifom in future games, not this one...

But tbh that's all you have this game on me.

Bc, like, I'm quietly, probably having my best game in a long time.

I've been close to perfect post D1. I'm just on fire, basically.

So, you're either playing horribly or you're Batman. Or his symp.

You're the easiest person to avoid as scum. You basically OMGUS me every D1 I vote you. So i know just don't vote u and I'm good. Get behind JiF is what I do as scum unless I'm bored. SMC does this to me when he's scum. I'm writing this to help the wifom in future games, not this one...

But tbh that's all you have this game on me.

Bc, like, I'm quietly, probably having my best game in a long time.

I've been close to perfect post D1. I'm just on fire, basically.

So, you're either playing horribly or you're Batman. Or his symp.

Its almost like you know whats been going on behind the scenes.  lulz.

I'm going 100% you're scum after this post. 

If I'm such a terrible player that you have zero fear of, why even post the retort?  

Man, this took Hess a ton of convincing.  lol

2 lynches of scum and you've been doing some clear case distancing if you ask me.

That's what I'm saying - big time distancing between him and Crusher. 

I'm going with my Batman gut + the guy that looks the cleanest and is screaming it on the highest mountain= scum, formula.

I say it all the time, cleanest players end up being the dirtiest. Scum knows what to avoid situationally, and thus, makes hindsight favor them. Happens all the time.

Scars take awhile to heal too.  Scares.. yeah.. I've been scared of mice since one bit me when I was 5.... so I guess it didn't really heal?

Of course they are both town Hessy baby.  You and I are a team right?  lolz

Scars take awhile to heal too. Scares.. yeah.. I've been scared of mice since one bit me when I was 5.... so I guess it didn't really heal?

Of course they are both town Hessy baby. You and I are a team right? lolz

The lolz is what has me worried youre scum. I smell guilt. You'll just break my heart too.

Archived