Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking out loud here, but didn't we come to a concensus that Klecko was supposed to shoot Lily? And then dude went off on his own, shot Hallia and is trying to clear Lily. That's some dirty sh*t there.

How was there a concensus?

I had two saying to shoot Hallia, one saying to shoot Lily and one non-commital so I went with the original plan which was to shoot Hallia or Darthe, whichever one the town didn't lynch. 

Just thinking out loud here, but didn't we come to a concensus that Klecko was supposed to shoot Lily? And then dude went off on his own, shot Hallia and is trying to clear Lily. That's some dirty sh*t there.

And I'm not trying to kill Lily, I've already voted to lynch her. 

How was there a concensus?

I had two saying to shoot Hallia, one saying to shoot Lily and one non-commital so I went with the original plan which was to shoot Hallia or Darthe, whichever one the town didn't lynch. 

Most everyone said to shoot Lily. I did say Lily or Hallia but Lily was my first choice. 

I think Town is ****ed either way. The only possibility for Town to win is if Klecko is, in fact a Vig and not an SK, and I just don't believe that. In any scenario where he is third party, we lose regardless of who we lynch, even if it's scum since he'll get his shot off tonight. And if we lynch him, regardless of his role, then scum wins. We know there can't be two scumleft or game would be over.

*still thinking out loud, gimme a sec*

It comes down to who do we want to win. Lily did a great job staying under the radar as scum, maybe it helped that Ape wasn't here. You stayed unreadable by not adding content to the game and only popping up when mentioned. 

It comes down to who do we want to win. Lily did a great job staying under the radar as scum, maybe it helped that Ape wasn't here. You stayed unreadable by not adding content to the game and only popping up when mentioned. 

Seriously?

The only chance town has of winning this game is lynching Lily.

And I take major issue with this concept of me only popping up when mentioned. 

I was upfront with everyone from day one that I would be busy and travelling from Friday morning through Tuesday late morning. Then I got home after taking the red eye and was sleeping. 

The following day I was working hard to catch up and work but I was posting as much as I could. 

The last two days in real time, I've probably been the most active poster. Everything I've said has proven true while Lily has been the one keeping her mouth shut. 

Leelou flipped town day one when JVOR investigated her. We need to lynch Lily for the win. 

Forgot about that. I still know that we're handing you the win, but I don't see a way to avoid a Town loss at this point anyway.

Crusher was hungry, well, always hungry, but thats not the point.  It was eating time.  But even this meal seemed sad because the couples dream seem so bleak.  But eating makes Crusher happy so he was smiling when a lovely lady was served to him.

Lily (playing Lily) a  wedding guest (townie) has been eat by Crusher.

Its is now night

Archived