Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible play by fake Verbal from the first page. I would have hammered that rodent at will anyway.

5 out of the first 6 votes on his train are scum by the way. You're welcome. About to watch Terms of Endear with Ladyfriend. Might check in later if I have time.

**** this sh*t.....we need to lynch scum today.

Vote: Pac

Follow me!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant job Sherlock. This rabid dog needs to be put down for good.

vote 80

Ok off to watch this movie now. Possibly some alone time with the Xbox after. We'll see if Ladyfriend is in the mood or not tonight.

checking in.  I just strained my Quadratus Lumborum during the 100 yard while carrying a fire hydrant dash.  Not sure I'll be able to compete in the flip a monster truck tire over and over for 50 feet race later on. 

This makes me said, yes it does.

I still like my vote on Ape.

RL lol

FOS Tom.

Finally talking some sense.

Moron.  I'm the only one making sense.  You need to die.  Or 80, he's pretty much the scummiest thing in the game.

Take your name off the list of people I'm going keep warm under my bosom this evening. 

are you taking volunteers?

If so.. me :)

I wouldnt touch you with the Ape's dick.

FAG

Here;s Mrs Crusher and me celebrating my recent loss of my 50th pound.  We celebrated by her letting me eat 8 lbs of sushi and a live chicken.

Now that I'm back in training I need all the protein I can get LOL.

a5c3b408-94e8-4b7c-8fcf-4737b63b24fd_zps

*  use of pics has been approved by the real Crusher

Brilliant job Sherlock. This rabid dog needs to be put down for good.

vote 80

Ok off to watch this movie now. Possibly some alone time with the Xbox after. We'll see if Ladyfriend is in the mood or not tonight.

I can;t wait to beat you down at the Baltimore game.  As you can tell by the last pic Im in tip top shape and ready to go LOL

Here;s Mrs Crusher and me celebrating my recent loss of my 50th pound.  We celebrated by her letting me eat 8 lbs of sushi and a live chicken.

Now that I'm back in training I need all the protein I can get LOL.

a5c3b408-94e8-4b7c-8fcf-4737b63b24fd_zps

*  use of pics has been approved by the real Crusher

50 pounds?  What did you do? Burp?

I can;t wait to beat you down at the Baltimore game.  As you can tell by the last pic Im in tip top shape and ready to go LOL

At this point Pac is no longer in fear of fighting you tubby.  One look at you and the fear of getting a beating is replaced by the fear of being eaten.  If Pac shows he might as well show up wearing a Taco Bell shirt, won't matter a bit, the result will be the same. 

I don't know why people are voting for me

</3 you all

My post count is probably higher than ever before. I just feel so talkative, but nobody pays attention to me anyway. I think I've almost got this figured out, but I keep getting sidetracked by Lily's legs.

I wish she'd tuck me away in her vagina, so that when she walks around, every time she feels a little tickle she'll know it's the hair on my hobbit feet inside of her. 

I wish she'd tuck me away in her vagina, so that when she walks around, every time she feels a little tickle she'll know it's the hair on my hobbit feet inside of her. 

Gross.  Your ECU years are finally catching up with you now you grotesque purple pirate.

Hi - I'm Tom, I'm scared of Steelers fans and once ran scared sh*tless from a bar because one gave me a not so friendly look

Hi - I'm Tom, I look like Matthew Modine but much much uglier and not nearly as talented

Hi - I'm Tom, I'm a pseudo-intellectual DBag who hates women because they dont want to touch my gay corroded penis. 

Hi - I'm Tom, I like to jerk off to pictures of John Idzik while throwing darts at Rex Ryan's face on my wall, something something Darrell Bevell. 

Hi - I'm Tom, I keep many journals,  but mostly I document the times I do something cool on the interwebz.

Hi - I'm Tom, I desperately envy JiF because he is the coolest mofo I've ever come across on the interwebz but I act like I hate him because I have the mentality of a 4th grade school girl who doesnt know how to react to her feelings about the person she really loves

How am I doing imitating the most boring personality on the board???

Hi - I'm Tom, I'm scared of Steelers fans and once ran scared sh*tless from a bar because one gave me a not so friendly look

Hi - I'm Tom, I look like Matthew Modine but much much uglier and not nearly as talented

Hi - I'm Tom, I'm a pseudo-intellectual DBag who hates women because they dont want to touch my gay corroded penis. 

Hi - I'm Tom, I like to jerk off to pictures of John Idzik while throwing darts at Rex Ryan's face on my wall, something something Darrell Bevell. 

Hi - I'm Tom, I keep many journals,  but mostly I document the times I do something cool on the interwebz.

Hi - I'm Tom, I desperately envy JiF because he is the coolest mofo I've ever come across on the interwebz but I act like I hate him because I have the mentality of a 4th grade school girl who doesnt know how to react to her feelings about the person she really loves

Not bad.  Just be a little more condescending and you'll nail it.

I don't know why people are voting for me

</3 you all

My post count is probably higher than ever before. I just feel so talkative, but nobody pays attention to me anyway. I think I've almost got this figured out, but I keep getting sidetracked by Lily's legs.

They're jealous of the awesomeness.  Also, it's sort of your own fault.  Post pokemon pictures with a Wednesday within reach and people start thinking you're Nolder.

I take back everything bad I said about you

I never use "amirite"?  Its stupid.

But dont act like all of you arent jealous that I'm just as sexy in the female form as I am in the male.  

Fake JiF > real JiF

Everyone's imitators are doing things we don't do, except Crusher.  80 is having fun.  Maybe if you spent a little more time playing tennis and a little less time getting that waterlogged "brain" stoned you'd comprehend it better.

I never use "amirite"?  Its stupid.

But dont act like all of you arent jealous that I'm just as sexy in the female form as I am in the male.  

We've always been a beautiful buxom female trapped in this puny male body. It's disgusting. That's why we spend so much on our girl outfits

They're jealous of the awesomeness.  Also, it's sort of your own fault.  Post pokemon pictures with a Wednesday within reach and people start thinking you're Nolder.

I take back everything bad I said about you

Fake JiF > real JiF

Everyone's imitators are doing things we don't do, except Crusher.  80 is having fun.  Maybe if you spent a little more time playing tennis and a little less time getting that waterlogged "brain" stoned you'd comprehend it better.

I hate you more than the real Hess, so there's that.

We've always been a beautiful buxom female trapped in this puny male body. It's disgusting. That's why we spend so much on our girl outfits

Terrible.  You have zero versatility.  I bring more flavor to the board than anyone and you have even hit on a quarter of it. 

I hate you more than the real Hess, so there's that.

Terrible.  You have zero versatility.  I bring more flavor to the board than anyone and you have even hit on a quarter of it. 

The only flavor we bring to the board is the flavor of gay, I've accepted it. It's time that you do as well

Archived