Serby: Opportunity for Gang to Finally Shoot Straight

flgreen

That Larz is one complicated dude. WTF is he talking about? Genu, Xanu? I like the Thor avatar though.

i was quoting the article.  i think its a satire piece.  not sure where dbates got it tho.  

i'm a viking.  family roots are 30 miles south of the arctic circle in norway.  

Funny, I always got nauseous when Vinny dropped back.  I expected a dumb forced throw and interception.  He didn't have the nickname "Interceptaverde" for nothing.

i was getting at 98 vinny, not 01 vinny.  parcells vinny was da man

i was getting at 98 vinny, not 01 vinny.  parcells vinny was da man

That was definitely his best season in the NFL, and imo, the ONLY good season of his Jets career, and maybe even of his entire NFL career.  I didn't keep up with him pre-Jets or post-Jets.  Evidently, Parcells was the only one who scared him enough to make him stop throwing all the picks.

From the dank recesses of my Thunderbird-addled brain.

bravo sir, bravo !  that was really well done.  the part that threw me was the "maybe he read one of my articles before" part.  the hilarious part was 

what indeed

That was definitely his best season in the NFL, and imo, the ONLY good season of his Jets career, and maybe even of his entire NFL career.  I didn't keep up with him pre-Jets or post-Jets.  Evidently, Parcells was the only one who scared him enough to make him stop throwing all the picks.

I looked up his stats earlier.  his play for parcells was light years ahead of his play for anyone else.  I wonder why.  did he just flat out fear parcells, but took every other HC as some dickbag blowing smoke ?   I have to imagine every other HC told him to stop throwing picks

just goes to show you even pros need an authority figure.  

maybe this explains rex's team regressing as a whole ?

they need a daddy figure to spank them when they screw up ?

From the dank recesses of my Thunderbird-addled brain.

Oh, so you made it up?  I thought Serby, Costello, Mehta or one of the wacked out hacks that calls themselves a Jets Beat Writer wrote it.  LOL  Carry on my wayward son.  There'll be peace when you are done.

I looked up his stats earlier.  his play for parcells was light years ahead of his play for anyone else.  I wonder why.  did he just flat out fear parcells, but took every other HC as some dickbag blowing smoke ?   I have to imagine every other HC told him to stop throwing picks

just goes to show you even pros need an authority figure.  

maybe this explains rex's team regressing as a whole ?

they need a daddy figure to spank them when they screw up ?

I think Parcells must have told him he'd beat him senseless or something, either that or he was a master psychologist/manipulator.  Whatever, he did an incredible job with Vinny.  Wonder if he could have done anything with Sanchez?

Archived