Jason La Confora acknowledges Jets QB and media problem

shhwagah

I dunno why Hubbuch chose to take offense. He's actually one of the decent ones. I tweet him a lot. Nice guy, always responds, never DMs me so I can't answer back.

Same here.  I've always enjoyed my conversations with him.

The Jets are viewed as clowns because Woody and Rex invited the world to take notice of them, and they then proceeded to fall flat on their faces. They've brought every bit of scrutiny and derision down upon their own heads. Stop apologizing for them. They are Ashlee Simpson.

The fell on their faces by presiding over a better 2 year run than you've ever seen in your life.  Including the most satisfying win I've seen in 25 years watching this team.

Stop with your melodrama.  It's embarassing.

The fell on their faces by presiding over a better 2 year run than you've ever seen in your life. Including the most satisfying win I've seen in 25 years watching this team.

Stop with your melodrama. It's embarassing.

Spelling "embarrassing" wrong is embarrassing.

The Jets are viewed as clowns because Woody and Rex invited the world to take notice of them, and they then proceeded to fall flat on their faces. They've brought every bit of scrutiny and derision down upon their own heads. Stop apologizing for them. They are Ashlee Simpson.

this isn't the duluth jets

people actually knew about the team before tebow.

they don't deserve writers making sh*t up with no sources.

all rex ever did was say he was going to the superbowl, and all woody ever did was trade for favre and tebow and sanchez trying to give YOU a QB

one doersn't deserve the other

Hey, the Patriots lest we forget chose Tony Eason before both Ken O'Brien and John Elway which should have been evidence enough for us that Dick Steinberg (rip)

was not the best person to select as a GM to bring the Jets to the promised land in the 90's. 

Elway wouldnt play for Baltimore Colts and chose the Yankees to get out of playing for them.

What makes you believe he would play for NE?

Are you a Jets fan? 

LaCanfora is blaming every Jets beat reporter for Mehta's flourish. Incidentally, noted Jets beat reporter Peter King just wrote that playing Sanchez will be the end of his career as Jets HC. Gutless by LaCanfora to ride Olbermann's coat tails in search of a headline.

Kinda like its gutless for every single beat writer to amplify perceived and actual Jets dysfunction? I don't get your point. La Canfora can't write about the agenda driven media without being gutless because someone else wrote about it as well? What's a brave article to write about these days?

Kinda like its gutless for every single beat writer to amplify perceived and actual Jets dysfunction? I don't get your point. La Canfora can't write about the agenda driven media without being gutless because someone else wrote about it as well? What's a brave article to write about these days?

If LaCanfora wants to say that the Jets beat writers en masse are being irresponsible in their coverage of the team, he needs to provide more and better examples than that time they all said that Rex should be fired for that Sanchez thing, because only one guy said it. It's lazy on LaCanfora's part, and to go after Hubbuch for calling him out on it was petty and absurd. LaCanfora was doing nothing but aping Olbermann. Not only was he ill-informed, he also came off as an unoriginal toadie, which is sort of a staple of CBS, anyway.

Archived