PFF Player Game Grades

flgreen

We've gotta give bitonti credit here. He's been saying forever that once Cro lost half a step, he'd be useless.

He's not useless....you can tell he just doesnt have the same drive on the field as his predecessor had. Cro clearly was geeked up to match up with Julio, and played him well.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want you on my side like in the Herm days.

I hear you. Lol. I just don't think the coaching is the issue. It took awhile, but I like the staff Rex has put together here. I'd like to see what they can do with a restocked roster.

If not, I think Rex has learned on the job here and will have a lot of success at his next stop. I don't think it will be nearly as easy to upgrade the head coach spot on the Jets as his detractors here would have you believe.

I hear you. Lol. I just don't think the coaching is the issue. It took awhile, but I like the staff Rex has put together here. I'd like to see what they can do with a restocked roster.

If not, I think Rex has learned on the job here and will have a lot of success at his next stop. I don't think it will be nearly as easy to upgrade the head coach spot on the Jets as his detractors here would have you believe.

What's clearly in Rex's favor is the amount of bad head coaches throughout the league.

We've gotta give bitonti credit here. He's been saying forever that once Cro lost half a step, he'd be useless.

Yea, just like people were giving him credit for Vlad following week 2's game. You'd think we'd all learn our lesson about making such rash declarations. Cro will recover and bit will go back to being dead-wrong and the world will right itself.

Archived