Jets secondary second rate

MexiRoll6

There isn't a single player in the Jets secondary that can cover a halfway decent WR. The safeties are good against the run, but torched deep and offer no help in the deep secondary. Cro is only slightly above average, and there is not one decent CB among Milliner, Wilson, or Walls.  If the Jets rush the passer as poorly as they did vs Bengals the Saints will put 50 on them, and not break a sweat. C'mon Rex, just step the heck down while you still have a winning record.

There isn't a single player in the Jets secondary that can cover a halfway decent WR. The safeties are good against the run, but torched deep and offer no help in the deep secondary. Cro is only slightly above average, and there is not one decent CB among Milliner, Wilson, or Walls.  If the Jets rush the passer as poorly as they did vs Bengals the Saints will put 50 on them, and not break a sweat. C'mon Rex, just step the heck down while you still have a winning record.

we need to play a 4-3, D coples at olb is not good  put more preasure on the Qb and make him rush the pass and make mistakes

we need to play a 4-3, D coples at olb is not good  put more preasure on the Qb and make him rush the pass and make mistakes

Coples played a lot on the line and he has my pass rush skills. I walk with a cane BTW due to really bad knees. I bet I could get to the passer before Coples with no head start. He sucks. He has no moves and I have seen him try to back into the QB. Wasted pick IMO.

Coples played a lot on the line and he has my pass rush skills. I walk with a cane BTW due to really bad knees. I bet I could get to the passer before Coples with no head start. He sucks. He has no moves and I have seen him try to back into the QB. Wasted pick IMO.

hahaha ok he did have a not bad rookie season he belongs on the line not olb  idont think he is that smart  and can only study pass rushing

Archived