Winters Struggles on "O" Line

flgreen

I knew someone liked the fatties. Totally hear you on Amy Adams by the way: I suspect you're waiting anxiously to see American Hustle? Besides the movie looking awesome, really would see it just for her and Jlaw.

Bradley Cooper makes my skin crawl, and Christian Bale is overrated. Movie looks good, though.

Bradley Cooper makes my skin crawl, and Christian Bale is overrated. Movie looks good, though.

Cooper reminds me a lot of Jessica Biel: opposite sexes like to look at them, but they just destroy whatever movie their in. If it weren't for Liam Neeson and Copley, pretty sure those two would have ruined The A-team.  I actually like Bale: seems like a total douchebag, but I thought he stole the movie in The Fighter and was excellent in the machinist.  Out of the furnace has been getting favorable reviews, I'm pretty interested to see that.  Although rumor has it that Leo's role in WOW is the one to beat. 

Cooper reminds me a lot of Jessica Biel: opposite sexes like to look at them, but they just destroy whatever movie their in. If it weren't for Liam Neeson and Copley, pretty sure those two would have ruined The A-team. I actually like Bale: seems like a total douchebag, but I thought he stole the movie in The Fighter and was excellent in the machinist. Out of the furnace has been getting favorable reviews, I'm pretty interested to see that. Although rumor has it that Leo's role in WOW is the one to beat.

I just saw Out of the Furnace. Did not like. Harrelson is good. Affleck is good. Dafoe is good. Bale mumbles and looks sullen for two hours. The story is a mess and the dialogue sounds like it was written by two sophomore film majors from Malibu who saw an episode of Duck Dynasty and thought that's how America is.

Spot on with Cooper. He's just way too bro to do anything non-bro and be taken seriously. My Bale issue is that he's so one-note, but you're right--he was good in The Fighter.

I just saw Out of the Furnace. Did not like. Harrelson is good. Affleck is good. Dafoe is good. Bale mumbles and looks sullen for two hours. The story is a mess and the dialogue sounds like it was written by two sophomore film majors from Malibu who saw an episode of Duck Dynasty and thought that's how America is.

Spot on with Cooper. He's just way too bro to do anything non-bro and be taken seriously. My Bale issue is that he's so one-note, but you're right--he was good in The Fighter.

I have to give a bit of a mea culpa on Cooper, I really liked Silver Linings Playbook last year and he didn't detract from it at all. However, it's probably due to the fact that Jlaw and Deniro were holding him by the hand in most scenes, but he did a pretty admirable job in it.

I have to give a bit of a mea culpa on Cooper, I really liked Silver Linings Playbook last year and he didn't detract from it at all. However, it's probably due to the fact that Jlaw and Deniro were holding him by the hand in most scenes, but he did a pretty admirable job in it.

Surprisingly, I didn't like that movie. I couldn't get behind a plot that included a delusional psychotic fresh out of the asylum with no job, no car, and no cellphone being relentlessly pursued by a gorgeous nymphomaniac for no reason.

Surprisingly, I didn't like that movie. I couldn't get behind a plot that included a delusional psychotic fresh out of the asylum with no job, no car, and no cellphone being relentlessly pursued by a gorgeous nymphomaniac for no reason.

Right. I caught myself willing to trade places with said carless and jobless psychotic many times throughout that movie. A job I can find, but a gorgeous 23 year old nympho who'll sleep with women as well as watch sports all day long with myself and my crazy family is much more difficult.

Nymphomaniacs, by definition are hypersexual.  If you find one, she will probably want to have sex with you.  I didn't think the movie was that far fetched.  Just put 20 lbs and some years on her and give her an alcohol or drug dependency and it's pure fact.  I wouldn't expect her to be faithful, but the movie ended before it got that far.  

Archived