Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

#NYJets INACTIVES: QB David Garrard, RB Darius Raynard, LB Jermaine Cunningham, G William Campbell, T Ben Ijilana, T Oday Aboushi TE Chris Pantale

The Panthers' inactives are: rookie DE Wes Horton, injured RB Jonathan Stewart, injured LB Jordan Senn, CB Josh Norman, OL Travis Bond and WRs Tavarres King and Marvin McNutt.

I am shocked that Raynard was inactive.  Wilson obviously wanted no part of returning anything.  We're lucky they didn't have to punt more.  I understand that they wanted Hakim active, but you'd think they'd have him return or use somebody else.  Maybe they are looking to lose games on special teams.

It was beyond noticeable, I said it out loud a number of times during the game. Didn't Saalim just take Hill's spot anyway? Who else was on the roster that caused Reynaud to be inactive?

It was beyond noticeable, I said it out loud a number of times during the game. Didn't Saalim just take Hill's spot anyway? Who else was on the roster that caused Reynaud to be inactive?

Hakim took Hill's spot, but Hill was inactive last week. I guess Kerley had taken HIll's spot.  Cunningham was inactive both weeks, but I think he played in one of the earlier games.

Archived