The up and down draft of the New york Jets.

Tony The Wiz

First the Jets have not addressed another QB in the draft. Anyone that thinks Michael Vick will last a whole year please stand up. Not happening. Geno is a fragile QB and a QB needed to be drafted especially after the 3 waste picks they chose in this draft. The cornerback they picked was a sixth rounder and Evans is horrible. The LB was a predicted undrafted FA so a QB needed to be addressed. At least you could of given Geno real competition. Sorry but this is how I feel. What the Jets did great was pick a dynamite safety who is a bigger version of Sanders of the Colts. They also picked a Aaron Hernadez- Mark Bavarro TE that I feel will be outstanding. Then they pick and reached with Saunders who has explosion and will give them a punt returner and compete with Jacoby Ford. Then they picked a steel in Dakota dozier who I feel will be a potential pro bowl player one day. Hopefully maybe a QB will come later like Keith Wenning or Brett Smith. Love Zack Mettenberger but he has some really bad red flags beside an injury.

Pryor, Amaro, and Dozier were all good picks. The rest of this draft is a joke, and it shows why our team continues to be a joke.

With a 3, three 4's, and a 5. Besides for Dozier we got 3 guys who should've went in the 6th rd, and a guy who shouldn't have been drafted at all.

I think a legitimate criticism of this draft is it has been a need draft.  really surprising actually. 

idziks best pick last season was richardson, a pure BPA all the way

not only a need draft, but I suspect a scheme specific draft to marty and rex.  if it works, great but if marty and rex are out soon, the new guys may not be able to use these guys

I think a legitimate criticism of this draft is it has been a need draft.  really surprising actually. 

idziks best pick last season was richardson, a pure BPA all the way

not only a need draft, but I suspect a scheme specific draft to marty and rex.  if it works, great but if marty and rex are out soon, the new guys may not be able to use these guys

Good point Larz. Definitely a need based draft. Actually I am ok with Pryor, Amaro, McNugget, and Dozier.   The others not really thrilled with. Too many reaches.  So many other players, especially WR's, who were  available and were rated higher.    

Next time you think about starting a thread, please stop thinking.

You're an excellent moderator. I see you're still on the bottom of the totem poll even with the influx of new blood.

Archived