So whos going to start ****The Official Jets VS Raiders game thread****®©™?

BP

So it's usually the Board Captain who does it?

It can't be any poster?

Technically we just merge them all so the first one to start it wins.  But it has to be after midnight. I used to have it queued up and would look at the server clock so I could hit submit at 12:00:01am.  But tonight I am stepping back.

For our new posters, BP is referring to our weekly game thread. We always start it the day of the game. Some are superstitious in these parts, so being the game day thread starter is serious business.

Yes and if its not started the day of the game we are doomed!!!!! and if a mod edits it, WE ARE DOOMED! and if a mod merges it, WE ARE DOOMED!~

I am expecting big posting numbers in the game thread btw.  We need at least 1,000 to have a shot in this game. 1,500 means the Jets win easily. 2,000 posts in that thread, that means it is going to be a great season.

The choice is up to you JetNation.  :)

I am expecting big posting numbers in the game thread btw.  We need at least 1,000 to have a shot in this game. 1,500 means the Jets win easily. 2,000 posts in that thread, that means it is going to be a great season.

The choice is up to you JetNation.   :)

You should put a refresh button on the bottom of the page for game thread, easier to keep up. does IP have that option?

Archived