The "New" Fireman Ed...Just Terrible!

Ed publicly quit on the team when things started going bad, he publicly re-quit on the team last month when the Jets reached out to him quietly, having him return to the team when things start going well again would be exactly what I'd expect from such a loathsome self-promoter.

SAR I

Ed called " No Mas" when his own fanbase turned on him for rocking the Sanchez # 6.

Thats when things took a turn for the worse. It was the last straw. The fans took out their angst on the closest person to the Jets within arms reach. Woody, Tanny, Rexy and Izzy are clever enough not to mingle with the general population. Ed did and it almost cost him his life narrowly missing getting shanked at MetLife.

Ed called " No Mas" when his own fanbase turned on him for rocking the Sanchez # 6.

Thats when things took a turn for the worse. It was the last straw. The fans took out their angst on the closest person to the Jets within arms reach. Woody, Tanny, Rexy and Izzy are clever enough not to mingle with the general population. Ed did and it almost cost him his life narrowly missing getting shanked at MetLife.

Ed's mistake wasn't wearing the Sanchez jersey.  It was sitting in the lower levels instead of with the drunks in the upper deck.  The chant requires a drunken horde.  Not going to find that in the 100's in MetLife Stadium anymore.

SAR I

Ed's mistake wasn't wearing the Sanchez jersey.  It was sitting in the lower levels instead of with the drunks in the upper deck.  The chant requires a drunken horde.  Not going to find that in the 100's in MetLife Stadium anymore.

SAR I

gotta disagree.  the drunken horde can still see the jumbo-tron thingy

and what's with you and all the drunk fan things ?  there must be an entertaining story there or 10

Archived