Hopefully no reps for Coples at OLB Tonight

AFJF

Rex mentioned that Coples might step in for Mo at DE.  Not an ideal DE, but not an ideal OLB either.  Anxious to see him try to get to the QB from a different spot.

No Douzable? Or any other DE that has been working as a backup to Wilk all year? Makes perfect sense. Maybe Antonio Allen can step up and fill-in for Wilk too.

No Douzable? Or any other DE that has been working as a backup to Wilk all year? Makes perfect sense. Maybe Antonio Allen can step up and fill-in for Wilk too.

I think we'll see Douzable too, maybe some Barnes as well.  I think a lot of guys are gonna' see some reps,  but I just hope Coples stays on the line and lets see what Reilly and Ik can do.

Coples would be fine at DE if we ran a 4-3, but he's way too small to play DE in a 3-4.

That's why I was surprised to hear Rex say he'd use him to spell Mo a little bit.  Could be that they figure Miami is gonna throw it all night and maybe use a lot of nickel/dime?  I dunno...I'm just hope he won't be eating up LB reps that the rooks can use.

I think we'll see Douzable too, maybe some Barnes as well.  I think a lot of guys are gonna' see some reps,  but I just hope Coples stays on the line and lets see what Reilly and Ik can do.

Barnes was cut today.  I hope they sit Coples and as many as the other vets/starters as possible in order to give the younger guys/rookies and look see.

Rex mentioned that Coples might step in for Mo at DE.  Not an ideal DE, but not an ideal OLB either.  Anxious to see him try to get to the QB from a different spot.

He can play that role.  

I'd like to see him play that role tonight and give some run to Reilly and IK at OLB.  Pace is shot.

Archived