Charley Casserly…Rex’s Savior?

JetNation

Disgusting, isn't it?

Yes!  The corporate world is such a disgusting place at times. I wish I didn't know anything about the world of venture capitalists either. I should have been a gym teacher. Or coached the Jets. :)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Casserly (who I happen to like very much and wanted to get the Job when we hired Idzik ) wants to keep Rex Ryan then Casserly needs to step in and run this organization and he can deal with Rex and not push him off on someone else. I say that because its already been proven time and again GM's like to come in and bring their own guys. If we don't give a top flight GM the reigns then we wont get a top flight GM

Fair enough. JMO. No way in hell is he better or achieved more than Parcells who took over a 1-15 team and went 9-7, 12-4 & 8-8 (after starting out 0-3 when Vinny went down and won 7 of their last 9 with Ray Lucas (who had less talent than Sanchez or Geno) at QB. Now thats coaching and getting the most and best out of his players. Fact!

Anyway. Happy Holidays, AFJF!

Ray Lucas was with Parcells 4 years before he got to play, 2 with the Pats and 99 was his 2nd with the Jets. Plus the Tuna had Rick Mirer stinking up the field for 6 games before he was forced to give Lucas a shot.. And BTW the Tuna started out 1-6 in 1999.. And on a side note do you remember the RB who fumbled that caused Vinny to blow his Achilles when he tried to recover it?? LOL

Archived