• Pete Carrol
    • Rich Kotite
    • Bill Parcells
    • Al Groh
    • Herm Edwatds
    • Eric Mangini
    • Rex Ryan

+1 Never won a playoff game and had Chad and Favre.. :screwy:

That snow game in Seattle was one of the worst coaching jobs I've ever seen. The jets kept rushing 3 lineman against their sh*tty qb. He had all day to throw!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mangini is no genius but was it his fault Favre got hurt and the Pats were undefeated that year til Eli.

He puts in the 2nd rd QB he drafted in 2006 and developed.. Or does just Rex get blamed for stuff like that?? Plus you got your years mixed up Favre was 08 when Cassell was the QB the 16-0 season with Brady was 2007..

I will never forget the 08 Fin Jet game every time you went for a Beer we scored..LOL

That was one of the greatest road trips ever. My birthday at howl at the moon. Lol the martinis and I went to San diego two weeks later

Rex is not the best coach we've ever and 4 playoff wins do not make him a good coach which people can debate. However with that said, what Rex did for those two years having us win 20 games, going to two back to back Championship games, knocking out Peyton and Brady back to back on the road and so close to making that come back in Pittsburgh will be in our memories forever and was as good a run as we've had in a long time....since Parcells up until the Denver game. Blast him, hate him, wish him death but until somebody wins us a Super Bowl, these are the memories that we are stuck with. Rank him probably after on the list IMO.

That was one of the greatest road trips ever. My birthday at howl at the moon. Lol the martinis and I went to San diego two weeks later

trying to figure out a 2015 roadtrip,,would like a away game,, probably not london,,u guys dong any away game

trying to figure out a 2015 roadtrip,,would like a away game,, probably not london,,u guys dong any away game

I don't really know yet. It doesn't really look good this year. not too many interesting road games.

I don't really know yet. It doesn't really look good this year. not too many interesting road games.

Buffalo, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, NY Giants, Oakland

I guess Dallas to see stadium? Oakland for the San Fran visit? Houston game is where Tailgate Joe is going for some huge BBQ Tailgate cookout w/Southern BBQ experts,,buffalo if in sept for rex re-match?

Buffalo, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, NY Giants, Oakland

I guess Dallas to see stadium? Oakland for the San Fran visit? Houston game is where Tailgate Joe is going for some huge BBQ Tailgate cookout w/Southern BBQ experts,,buffalo if in sept for rex re-match?

Delete Oakland. Don't go there under any circumstances. One of the tejas games sounds interesting. Either Dallas or Houston.

Rich, you should have went to KC this year. I had a great time, the fans and game xp were awesome. And the BBQ was great too.

Delete Oakland. Don't go there under any circumstances. One of the tejas games sounds interesting. Either Dallas or Houston.

Rich, you should have went to KC this year. I had a great time, the fans and game xp were awesome. And the BBQ was great too.

boys had commitments that week

Archived