If no Gailey, No Spiller?

JetBlue

Just a thought if we don't sign Gailey, does that mean we don't go after Spiller?  I know some aren't in love with Spiller to begin with; I'm okay if it is for the right price...  

We need to spit or get of the pot with Gailey; it can't be that hard to sign an OC unless he is looking for HC money or something. 

Just a thought if we don't sign Gailey, does that mean we don't go after Spiller?  I know some aren't in love with Spiller to begin with; I'm okay if it is for the right price...  

We need to spit or get of the pot with Gailey; it can't be that hard to sign an OC unless he is looking for HC money or something.

if we offer spiller a dollar more then everyone else he'll be a jet.. or at least that's how it seems to play out these days in sports..

spot on take on gailey to the jets situation BTW..

Spiller is not a priority. Its a nice to have not a requirement. So the question really is "Is Chan going to be our OC?" I have a feeling like he might not be given the current state of our QB situation. ALSO, Chan is probably looking at a position where he is the next HC if the current HC is on thin ice...Bowles will get at least 3 years..can Chan wait three years? 

Jetblue, your avatar is insane. WHo is that chick? damn you hypnotic hips and backside!

LL

Spiller is not a priority. Its a nice to have not a requirement. So the question really is "Is Chan going to be our OC?" I have a feeling like he might not be given the current state of our QB situation. ALSO, Chan is probably looking at a position where he is the next HC if the current HC is on thin ice...Bowles will get at least 3 years..can Chan wait three years? 

Jetblue, your avatar is insane. WHo is that chick? damn you hypnotic hips and backside!

LL

Lol, I wish I knew; In my mind she is my wife from another life. 

Archived