With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft

Tinstar

First off, I'm new to this for forum.  Jets fan since 1965. So I have seen it all!  That said,  PLEASE! No QB.  Need to give Smith one more year. I would pick Cooper or White, in that order.  That would give Gino one of the best groups of WRs in the league. If he doesn't improve with that bunch, then find a QB next year.  Or the best OL player. The O line is getting old!  I like Andrus Peat. The guys a beast!  He can play T/G. Again, Please, Please, Please, NO QUARTERBACK!!

You could give Geno Jerry Rice, Mike Dikta, Lance Alworth and Don Hutson and he would still SUCK. 

First off, I'm new to this for forum.  Jets fan since 1965. So I have seen it all!  That said,  PLEASE! No QB.  Need to give Smith one more year. I would pick Cooper or White, in that order.  That would give Gino one of the best groups of WRs in the league. If he doesn't improve with that bunch, then find a QB next year.  Or the best OL player. The O line is getting old!  I like Andrus Peat. The guys a beast!  He can play T/G. Again, Please, Please, Please, NO QUARTERBACK!!

Welcome. You will find your view is in the minority but I am with you 100%.  I don't see any of those qbs as being much of any upgrade at all.   I don't know if I would go wide receiver with this deep of a class (might prefer edge rusher depending on who is available at 6).  Unless Mariota or Winston falls, I am not interested in drafting any of these project quarterbacks.

You could give Geno Jerry Rice, Mike Dikta, Lance Alworth and Don Hutson and he would still SUCK. 

Man you are really objective aren't you?  Do you realize that not every qb is ready to play straight out of college and that he should have sat and learned his first year?  Can you concede that as bad as he was, he did show improvement the last 4 games of the season after he was benched or that once Decker got healthy they had a pretty nice chemistry?    Now add Marshall to that and and Chan Gaileys spread offense (similar to what he played in college) and you don't think he can improve at all?   I guess you would have cut Drew Brees after his first few seasons.... The lack of patience is truly mind boggling. 

I figure the two QBS are going one and two. Williams three to Jaguars and White or Cooper to Oakland. Washington I could go anywhere. I think they will go defense and take either Shelton, Beasley or Fowler. I say Fowler for the Skins but I rather pick either Beasley or Ray. So I have a choice in Beasley, White or Ray. I have a receiver now and the draft is deep on this position. So either Beasley or Ray would be my choice. I like Ray just a little more due t him playing with his size and Beasley needs to buff up a little. Either one I would be happy.

Man you are really objective aren't you?  Do you realize that not every qb is ready to play straight out of college and that he should have sat and learned his first year?  Can you concede that as bad as he was, he did show improvement the last 4 games of the season after he was benched or that once Decker got healthy they had a pretty nice chemistry?    Now add Marshall to that and and Chan Gaileys spread offense (similar to what he played in college) and you don't think he can improve at all?   I guess you would have cut Drew Brees after his first few seasons.... The lack of patience is truly mind boggling. 

Dream a little dream for me Rose Marie

I figure the two QBS are going one and two. Williams three to Jaguars and White or Cooper to Oakland. Washington I could go anywhere. I think they will go defense and take either Shelton, Beasley or Fowler. I say Fowler for the Skins but I rather pick either Beasley or Ray. So I have a choice in Beasley, White or Ray. I have a receiver now and the draft is deep on this position. So either Beasley or Ray would be my choice. I like Ray just a little more due t him playing with his size and Beasley needs to buff up a little. Either one I would be happy.

Good Post!

I'd pick Beasley > Ray ... But also like them both

Archived