Former NFL Running back Lawrence Phillips suspected in killing of his prison cellmate

papz187

George, Dayne, LJohnson, Shaun Alexander are kind of hard to separate IMO. Probably Dayne first to be honest...college wise

Ron Dayne was nasty in college.  LJ was a one year wonder in college.  He was nasty that year...but it was just one year and if I remember correctly.  Speaking of which, remember when he got shut down by Auburn and Ronnie Brown went off!  Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams were another duo of RB's that were just insane in college.

Best college RBs..that I've seen,

1. Bo Jackson

2, Barry Sanders

3. Marshall Faulk

4. Ricky Williams

5. Herschal Walker

6. Reggie Bush

7. Adrian Peterson

8. Lawrence Phillips

9. Rashaan Salaam

10. Eddie George

I know Walker and Rozier were around the same time but I distinctly remember watching Walker and emulating him running through the sofa pillows in the living room as a kid.

Walker (and Rozier) probably more in top 5 if I were a little older.

Tommy Frazier and Lawerence Phillips ran the options better than any duo I've ever seen.  I remember the year they throttled Florida in the National Championship, they added Ahman Green too.  Holy sh*t was that option that nastiest thing ever. 

Ron Dayne was nasty in college. LJ was a one year wonder in college. He was nasty that year...but it was just one year and if I remember correctly. Speaking of which, remember when he got shut down by Auburn and Ronnie Brown went off! Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams were another duo of RB's that were just insane in college.

Williams/Brown vs. Bush/White??

Williams/Brown vs. Bush/White??

Juicy.  I'd be inclined to take the Auburn boys because they played in the SEC when it was firing on all cylinders and USC was dominating a terrible Pac 10...but didnt they face each other and USC crushed them?  I'm not sure that was in the 2 USC RB's hay days though.

Hmmm...tough call.  By #'s its the USC boys, no doubt.  

Tough question. 

Earl Campbell. 

Metcalf was the original...

OMG when Metcalf started wearing those orange cleats w the Browns I thought he was the ****ig coolest.

******* kids.  I repped this, thinking he meant the father.  Terry Metcalf was doing it first in the original Air Coryell with Jim Hart. 

Archived