Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you are. You're connecting players who you know nothing about based on D1 voting. That is literally connecting players off of nothing.

What does my vote on Hali have to say about Hali's vote on JC?

This, lol.

My last interactions before I got lynched last game were coming after you.  Yep, I'm the worst townie ever.  GFY.

If Ape is scum, there are ways to find out without lynching him. You also tend to get a bit more information from a scum Ape lynch after a couple phases to see who he pushes/doesn't and who winds up dead at night. 

If Ape is scum, there are ways to find out without lynching him. You also tend to get a bit more information from a scum Ape lynch after a couple phases to see who he pushes/doesn't and who winds up dead at night.

The only good ape is a dead one, if you are town. this is common knowledge

lol wut?

EVERY lynch after a couple phases is more informative for piecing things together. Not just mine. 

This post.

I am aware. But he also does spin things in crazy manners that lead to his teammates when he gets going.

that is troo, his selfish need to save himself handed smash and jc to town on a platter last game

I guess we can add worst scum player to his list of accolades

that is troo, his selfish need to save himself handed smash and jc to town on a platter last game

I guess we can add worst scum player to his list of accolades

lol, glad to see you are ready for participation... here's what you've missed:

JC and Pac are scum. 

80 is probably a doofus.

Hallia is maybe a scum.

You are a miserable prick.

I am reinventing myself as "flippant ape".

Pssshhhhh...

I am, but I don't have an unlimited number of votes to place at once. 

So, you're more sure that JC is scum? Or he's town and you're scum, and you knew I'd hop right back on voting JC, so now you're just distancing from your scummate Doggin?

This is more offensvie that me confusing meditation with blowholing. You bastardo!!!

Dude it's really nice.  No shoes.  Just sit on these outstanding pillows and this little sweetness in her lazy clingy clothes puts her hand on your belly and tells you to "Breath."  When you do she gets kinda excited.  Honestly not sure how dudes with normal "T" do this without popping a woody.  I really don't.

So, you're more sure that JC is scum? Or he's town and you're scum, and you knew I'd hop right back on voting JC, so now you're just distancing from your scummate Doggin?

I know I'm town. I'm not 100 percent sure on JC. I haven't liked his posting, especially his multiple digs at Lily for being the 3rd vote.  I have no control on what you do with your vote, nor would I. Kiv is just a gut feeling from the way he actually entered the thread and his posts feel a bit hollow. 

Dude it's really nice.  No shoes.  Just sit on these outstanding pillows and this little sweetness in her lazy clingy clothes puts her hand on your belly and tells you to "Breath."  When you do she gets kinda excited.  Honestly not sure how dudes with normal "T" do this without popping a woody.  I really don't.

Yea, people tell me to go get massages all the time. I can't... the last one I got was in Mexico... and... TMI.

I know I'm town. I'm not 100 percent sure on JC. I haven't liked his posting, especially his multiple digs at Lily for being the 3rd vote.  I have no control on what you do with your vote, nor would I. Kiv is just a gut feeling from the way he actually entered the thread and his posts feel a bit hollow. 

Jetscode was using the "townie post" thing last game as my scum mate. That's what got my attention, so I voted him. It was his defense that made me confident in the suspicion. Every time I've ever nailed him as scum, his defense has been to assert back that I'm scum too based on false meta. 

Case in point, he's voting Pac, but in defending himself to me, he called out a false-scum tell and said I'm scum, but didn't vote me.

I'm pretty positive he's scum. 

Archived