Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading backwards through the thread while rocking a cranky baby probably isn't the best way to catch up, but i don't think i know why alana is attacking leelou over an obvious joke vote for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not obvious to me? Just wanted an explanation. I don't see why it was difficult to say "oh it's a joke"

Also, welcome to the game :) I haven't seen you in yearssss

That was a lot to catch up on. 

Leelou is coming across as town to me. Her thing with Doggin is obviously a private joke or whatever. He's obviously not getting lynched today. 

Alanna is unusually aggressive. I'm not sure what to make of that yet. 

Hess is being Hess. He always seems town to me. 

Ape is being weird. He seems not invested at all. He's always invested. 

And I just got company. I'll post more later after the doctor visit I have today. 

Pardon teh formatting, I don't feel like erasing all those extra things it put in there for no obvious reason.

"Unusually aggressive"? I find this somewhat humorous <3

Yes.

Somewhat.

I'll address that later today I think.

What? my man, there is a deadline in 8 hours, Arsis didn't play for the last day and a half and his character is still not replaced. I think this deadline needs an extension. Also, with Teh Doggin being observant throughout the weekend he couldn't provide any content which you know as well. I propose at least until 2pm tomorrow

/back to sleep

Not obvious to me? Just wanted an explanation. I don't see why it was difficult to say "oh it's a joke"

Because sometimes the person voting someone actually would like to see how that person reacts without spelling things out.

Btw, i changed my mind. I do have a brain, and I'm already playing better than last game. I promise, lee, I'm not gonna give up, im gonna work harder than that game. Owe it to Nolder after signing up

I'm hoping you do. Anything you see that sticks out so far?

unvote

Mexicans hate sharks

And vice versa.  It's laughable that Pac is so concerned about going in the ocean.  Sharks don't really like the taste of humans that much considering how many people lose limbs (that the sharks spit out) rather than their lives.  They'd find Pac as repulsive as we do.

So do I, I'm just not so insecure that I need to tell everyone every third post.

It's so great you took time out of your busy day of giving Mafia tutorials to tell us all about how you don't feel the need to promote your own Mafia skills. 

It's so great you took time out of your busy day of giving Mafia tutorials to tell us all about how you don't feel the need to promote your own Mafia skills.

It's good to know that you still have a dull sense for intentional irony.

I'm hoping you do. Anything you see that sticks out so far?

unvote

Not yet, other than a few potential role reads it can't possibly help to share unless someone is under threat. You know I'm not all that useful on alignment til a few days in, with information to analyze.

Any thoughts on Laine (alannalynn)?

Happy she is here playing.  Her glasses compliment her face nicely and she reminds me of the sweetness that works the front desk at the wellness center I go for breathing therapy.  About 20 woman work there and they are all sexy sweet and precious in their own way.  Plus they rub my tummy and tell me to. "Breath loosely, release your diaphram."  Then they explain how good Im getting when I know Im not because if I get better I will have to stop going.  I like it there.  Smells like vanilla and lilac. 

Not yet, other than a few potential role reads it can't possibly help to share unless someone is under threat. You know I'm not all that useful on alignment til a few days in, with information to analyze.

Dude take your time.   We are still waiting for Andre from DM to replace Arsis because Nyn, as per usual scared him away.  AGAIN!!

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Andrej will be replacing Arsis.

The entire votecount is being reset (sorry).

The deadline is now Thursday at 8am PST and will not be changing again come hell or high water.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Andrej will be replacing Arsis.

The entire votecount is being reset (sorry).

The deadline is now Thursday at 8am PST and will not be changing again come hell or high water.

Cool.  Now I don't have to change your name to Peekapoop.

I erm... have a hello kitty pocket mirror >.>

Awesome!

She's got HK everything. Shoes, clothes, backpack, dolls, you name it... she says, "Heh-doh, Tiddy"

The Yoda love comes from me, at first she actually liked Vader the most, and would do his breathing (she was doing this at about 15 months, she is 22 months now). Now, she's scared of him, and loves Doh-dah. She only knows them from the Star Wars bedtime books, and my Legos and toys. We don't let her watch any television other than 15 minutes a day of Elmo or Dora. We only started that this month. 

She's so far ahead of the other kids her age in both her current day-care school, and the one we had her in previously, which we've kept in touch with. 

Archived