Defensive snapcounts last night

Jetsfan80

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2015/9/22/9370045/jets-week-2-defensive-snap-counts-vs-colts

In total the jets played 64 defensive snaps against the Colts last night on Monday Night Football.

Cornerbacks

CB- Darrelle Revis, 61 (95%)

CB - Antonio Cromartie, 61 (95%)

CB - Buster Skrine, 46 (72%)

CB - Marcus Williams, 3 (5%)

Safety

FS - Marcus Gilchrist, 62 (97%)

SS - Calvin Pryor, 53 (83%)

FS - Jaiquawn Jarrett, 9 (14%)

Linebacker

ILB - Demario Davis, 64 (100%)

ILD - David Harris, 64 (100%)

OLB - Quinton Coples, 39 (61%)

OLB - Calvin Pace, 36 (56%)

OLB - Trevor Reilly, 12 (19%)

ILB - Jamari Lattimore, 9 (14%)

ILB - Erin Henderson, 2 (3%)

Defensive Line

DE - Muhammad Wilkerson, 58 (91%)

DE - Leonard Williams, 48 (75%)

DE - Leger Douzable, 42 (66%)

NT - Damon Harrison, 21 (33%)

DE - Stephen Bowen, 11 (17%)

NT - T.J Barnes, 3 (5%)

I'm having a real tough time evaluating our ilbs, they play all the snaps, looked good in blitzing and Bowles obviously loves them but they were sure getting washed in the running game.

True.  But then you look at the positives.  Harris forced that Luck fumble after Davis provided the primary pressure, forcing Luck to run in the first place.

Later, Davis stopped Gore at the goalline one play before the Gore fumble.  And on a Revis pick, Davis was right there coming in on Luck's blindside with more pressure.

Also, I have to imagine Davis was a big reason the Colts TE's were completely shut down last night as well, correct?

I'm having a real tough time evaluating our ilbs, they play all the snaps, looked good in blitzing and Bowles obviously loves them but they were sure getting washed in the running game.

some of those runs were called back for holding penalties.  After the first quarter, the running game of the Colts grew silent

Archived