Patriots celebrate Throwback Thursday with Buttfumble picture

rick34125

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person in their PR dept that tweeted this is probably no longer with the organization.  This is the type of stuff you saw from the old Jets.  I find it funny that some Pats fan in the PR dept is feeling a little intimidated by the new Jets and felt the need to bring up this memory.

No words or rebuttal needed as I'm sure the new Jets are thinking

"We'll show them how we feel about it on the field this Sunday"

Oh no!! Look out! Who would of ever thought that a "buttfumble" post was the key to beating the pats.....lol

Some of you all must of forgot the banner flown over the pats facility this summer..ha ha

Oh man...the game must be getting closer..

Yeah you all must of forgot the "CHEATERS LOOK UP" banner.

just checking in.  using fan logic, who is more likley to win because of hurt feelings now ?  the butt fumble thing was pretty low, and came from the team official twitter thing and sheldon didn't guarantee anything but needs to be smarter and now gilchrist thinks preparing for tom brady is the same as preparing for kirk cousins (I know what he was saying)

kinda even ?

just checking in.  using fan logic, who is more likley to win because of hurt feelings now ?  the butt fumble thing was pretty low, and came from the team official twitter thing and sheldon didn't guarantee anything but needs to be smarter and now gilchrist thinks preparing for tom brady is the same as preparing for kirk cousins (I know what he was saying)

kinda even ?

Why does he need to be smarter?  I'm the first person that gets on Sheldon for dumb sh*t but I won't get on him for being a CONFIDENT player.  You want your players going into every game thinking they are going to win it.

You think the Patriots and their fans would be cool with Gronk being all wishy washy and doubtful about this game?  NO of course not just like I expect all my players buying into Bowles and believing they can and will win every game.

Why does he need to be smarter?  I'm the first person that gets on Sheldon for dumb sh*t but I won't get on him for being a CONFIDENT player.  You want your players going into every game thinking they are going to win it.

You think the Patriots and their fans would be cool with Gronk being all wishy washy and doubtful about this game?  NO of course not just like I expect all my players buying into Bowles and believing they can and will win every game.

I think he already learned it yesterday, but the media is not your friend, and they want to make money off of your comments, so don't give them anything to chew on. 

give them boring team speak 101.  give them cliches, give them non-answers

its getting worse by the week it seems. 

I think he already learned it yesterday, but the media is not your friend, and they want to make money off of your comments, so don't give them anything to chew on. 

give them boring team speak 101.  give them cliches, give them non-answers

its getting worse by the week it seems. 

Its all good as time goes on under this new leadership the media will learn boring sucks for them and they will eventually tire out trying to manufacture something.  Just will take a season or two.

Archived