What's going on..

Smo0v3mik3

1) why is our defensive line not getting sacks! We have multiple pro bowlers and no sacks to show for it!! 

2) what's going on with Devin smith!! We need him to get more involved in game plans!! 

3) we need Kerley out there!! 

Devin Smith seems to play very slow he gets no separation at all So far he does not look the part. maybe he's having a hard time adapting to the NFL and the playbook which is slowing him down other than that I have no idea he looks like he's playing in slow motion. Every deep pass (3 I think) hes been blanketed with no separation at all.

1) why is our defensive line not getting sacks! We have multiple pro bowlers and no sacks to show for it!! 

2) what's going on with Devin smith!! We need him to get more involved in game plans!! 

3) we need Kerley out there!! 

1.  Our Dline is great, but that's mainly against the run.  They're big dudes, not speed rushers.  Sure, especially with Sheldon back, they will get good pressure too.  Just not vs a QB who gets rid of the ball in under two seconds consistently.  Plus Leo is still learning.  I'd expect continued dominance vs the run game and gradually increasing QB pressure from them as the season goes on.

2 and 3 seem to conflict with each other.  On a team with a good running game, tough to feed 4 WRs enough targets.  Especially when the top two are very good.

I like Devin, but not sure how much success he'll have with Fitz.  Kerely is a much better fit for Fitz.

They sacked Brady 3 times, one was a strip sack. Besides, teams know to get the ball out fast vs. this D.

Smith looks like sh*t.  The one trick pony talk preseason, looks pretty accurate.

What they're doing with Kerley is just flat out stupid.  Make zero sense.  Owusu and Smith are god awful Football players and all Kerley does it make the most of it with every chance he gets. 

Archived