Gronk, Pats crying over calls in Denver

Ex-Rex

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't disagree, I've been quietly enjoying all the feedback and commentary up here about the Pats loss.  The Gronk bits are really funny b/c Gronk can't play victim of being "targeted" when he has gone on record and has said "I'm surprised i'm not called for push offs more often" way earlier in the season.

This is the simple fact that makes it that much more glorious. The synthesis of insecurity, poor breeding, regional inferiority, denial, and stupidity here in New England is unlike that of anywhere else in the country. It's truly a marvel to see up close and personal. I would guesstimate that 90% of the intelligence and decency in the region came here from out-of-state to leverage the density of higher education and finance/legal/technology jobs. Otherwise, when you get into the fringe, and it's just townies.... dumb as rocks, all of them.

If every team was able to undo the plays that cost them wins they'd all be undefeated.

Ain't that the truth!

Do you know Gronk lives on $38,000 per year?

The rest of his money is invested for the future.

What a brain dead fool.

No, he's dumb as sh*t. He was just raised right. He knows enough to listen to his parents.

Archived